>idk Maria, here try this salt liquorice
>"ehugggg god it tastes like medicine"
>here's some Scotch Whisky
>"omg it tastes like burning why do you"
>try this German starkbier
>"y is it so strong eugh mikes hard pls"
>how about some traditional haggis?
>"ew organ meats are ew"
>you want some horseradish or strong mustard with dinner?
>"ouch fuck my nose, how do you eat this
>fuck it fine, here's chicken dumpling soup, seasoned with salt, pepper, and sage
>"lol wite ppls no seasoning"
REALLY ENGAGES MY PREFRONTAL CORTEX

fuck off pol

Had a thread yesterday 200 posts long about "why can't white people appreciate ethnic food" don't see how my observation is any different desu

>talked to my sister about spicy food and spics
>she flailed her tattooed arms around while stirring the pot of meth we were cooking and handed me a taste to see if I thought it was spicy enough
>i took a few hits of fentanyl, and told her, whipippo done don't lahk dem dar spicy meths so let's tone it down.

I'm hyar tuh tell you'all, it was some o' da bestest sex dat' night I done evah had, sho' nuff!

Its just a shitty subhuman meme. Wipipo are way better in cooking

I'm an American WASP and I like the traditional Southern/French-based cooking I grew up with and I also enjoy eating and cooking food from all parts of the world. My parents cooked everything for my brother and myself, so we could learn to appreciate all kinds of things. I adore a good braised or roasted dish, but I also love curries and szechuan stuff as well.

found the subhuman

calm down, forgive your imaginary waifu for saying those things when she was mad, and have a make up fap

Do you mock the down syndrome kid for not being able to do math? No, you congratulate him on picking up two whole milk jugs at once. It's the same with these various breeds of niggers. Just pat them on the back for their "spicy" cow asshole stew and let them have it

Beaner here.

Screw that cunt. She probably engorges herself with hot cheetos/takis slathered in mayonaise or whatever high blood pressure enducing shit spics eat these days.

Latinas are the dumbest cunts. That's why i married asian.

haha, sieg heil! /pol/ was right again! :D

found the wh*Toid

>szechuan
It's sichuan you Reddit & Memey faggot

ya damn right. why be ashamed of being your better?

>latina
>doesnt like organ meats

try again

Found out I ate a monkey in that thread.

Ok, 蜀, whatever. Romanization sucks for Chinese anyways. I don't watch Rick and Morty either, and McDonald's nugget sauce isn't really what I consider Chinese food. Don't let being pedantic stop you from projecting things that you hate unto me so that you can sling insults.

Nothing wrong with going down on a native girl

Hey Reddit, we did a thing!

((race is what you cling onto when you n
have nothing else - don't act like you're better than anyone when the only reason you're a racist is because you have never achieved anything))

kek, I was trying to, that monkey fed me monkey soup.

All other beaners should aspire to be this one.