youtube.com/watch?v=aY1Gwf6G3Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>take fruit
>boil in sugar
>dry it
>coat it in more sugar

Mhmmm HEALTHY

i've heard most wild fruit sucks ass.

minimal sweetness, fibrous texture, loaded with intrusive seeds.

all the delicious fruit we have today is the result of selective breeding.

nature doesn't produce candy.

And eggs are nature's hand grenades

Why are raisins so gross but dried dates and cranberries taste OK?

I didn't know they did that. I thought all that sugar was already in the grape. Grapes ars pretty sweet by themselves.

Wild berries are good

raisins are delicious, you're just fucking retarded.

When I was younger I mostly ate processed junk food. I thought raisins kind of sucked. Now I don't really get why adult humans eat candy bars when less-refined sugary things like dried fruit and honey exist. They actually have flavor.

That's not how raisins are made, you dumb fucking jackass. They're literally just dried grapes with no additives.

that's not how dried fruit is made

is this how they make dried fruits in burgerland?

You've never gone wildberry picking before?

You can get sugared or candied fruit everywhere. If I assume that guy wasn't joking, it probably means his only exposure to dried fruit is probably in breakfast cereals (a lot of them have sugared dried fruit like Raisin Bran) and baked goods. There are definitely people out there like that. Strange world.

It is still fascinating though, I eat raisins every morning and it is already very sweet as it is.

Always can grab a big load of these in the bush where I live, and half the time it's snowing

Go to the tropics and good wild fruit is fucking everywhere

Anywhere coconuts are common you can find these. You find a newly sprouting tree and dig up the coconut under it

Crack it and inside the water has turned into a fibrous meal. Breakfast done

Not gay or anything, but i will love to run my face along your hairy quads.

Weird I just heard marge say it in a tree house of horror.

I absolutely love blackberries they're definitely in my top 5 fruits
something satisfying about the seeds that get stuck in your teeth

Mmmm. I used to pick wild blackberries in the woods as a kid. Totally agree with you. Also picked the darkest, tartest blueberries I've ever had alongside the laake I grew up near in Maine.
Mother nature loves us, and wants us to be happy

I never want to eat a raisin off the vine. They look gross. Also, it means they have been sitting out there for a while.

activated coconuts

Surprised the vegans don't cry about pulling up a seedling for breakfast

Not bad, but I prefer cranberries.

Raisins are beautiful on their own or covered with chocolate but I absoltely despise them added to something, like in bread or cookies. Must be a texture thing.

I bike to work. They're hard like rocks tight now.

Are you trying to enlighten the masses

youtube.com/watch?v=aY1Gwf6G3Io

Most vegans only care about animals not being killed, that's about the extent of what most of them are interested in. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but they go about it the wrong way. Would be way better for them to promote the development of cultured/lab-grown meat instead of trying to convert everyone to a vegan which will never work.

Here's a /you/ to make fun of your internet farming I mean farm commontry

Quality posts all

That's too bad. Oatmeal Raisin cookies are the best.