Are there any YouTube cooks that are worth watching? I occasionally watch binging with babish...

Are there any YouTube cooks that are worth watching? I occasionally watch binging with babish, but he gets a little tiresome after a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPLJnobY5f4
youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo
youtube.com/channel/UCxVe_ICiCAvXNU780AvISeA
youtube.com/watch?v=aIii_alB6rE
youtube.com/watch?v=YNUYQYgXJ4s
youtu.be/0CiUPX3m_yY
youtube.com/watch?v=TEhptm_kMNk
youtu.be/WAWpd5YRMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-1xal_j1U
youtube.com/watch?v=rYy79y1IIPg
youtube.com/watch?v=j8PyEwgRmQs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEaYngbp4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>binging with babish
go back to plebbit

See you in 3 days kiddo!

ps. food wishes is good

This. Chef John is great.

For historical foods I like Jas. Townsends and Sons, though I think he changed the channel name to just Townsend.

For humor I like two. "You Suck and Cooking." and also "Life with Boris," which also does gaming and slav culture general. It's barely cooking at all, but it makes me laugh. Might be useful for new bachelors.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPLJnobY5f4

Dave's pro at cooking

I deeply dislike "binging with babs" (what kind of ridicoulus name is that?)
I can't stand him at all, he is so nu-male ish and reeks reddits on his videos, also the recipes, even if they are good, they look so tryhard, i have to say it, also his voice sounds so forced like "im trying to sound too manly and calm but obviously im not manly nor calm"

>im gonna cook that sandwich with pesto from agents of s.h.i.e.l.d. and im going to bake a special bread for this sandwich because reasons! Oh and by the way i'm so up on my own ass that i cant fucking pronounce ciabatta properly!

On another video

>Oh, me wants pizza, lemme cook the most basic ass pizza that i can think off and of course, I wont add no toppings, just a barely made sauce and some shredded cheese that i bought in walmart, yeah im so italian!

And please do not make me talk about that video dedicated to the meme mulan sauce of that stupid cartoon.

Pretty much this

>not watching the Rivesteraunt
Dude has skill and hes entertaining.

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

So literally every youtuber?

Gordon Ramsey actually has a pretty nice channel.

Jun's Kitchen is always comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo

You should watch Chef John from foooodwishes.com, wiiiith~

scabs!

Food Wishes. Chef John is an absolute treat to watch. He makes even the most complicated of recipes seem easy to do.

He is the Donovan McNabb... of being covered in *upward inflection* scabs!

This youtube channel should be renamed to "Rocking with Reddit"
Jack or fuck off

i literally cannot understand how anyone over the age of 15 could watch this and think it's humorous. maybe you just picked a bad video, and i realize the channel is not solely food-oriented, but holy shit, dude.

i agree. it's to the point, doesn't come with his over-the-top TV personality, and looks appetizing as fuck.

you don't know this, but you got that from family family guy.

Reddit is literally the reason jack went viral you faggot.

>, also the recipes, even if they are good, they look so tryhard, i have to say it,
Serious question: what?

So this is autism

i don't think this is a fair assessment.

babish knows what he's doing

i get the sense you're balding and you can't own it as well as he does

yeah hes fine dont get the hate. could see people who might actually know what their doing get mad but even then

>reeks reddits on his videos
what the fuck does that even mean?

so i guess the only acceptable youtube food channels are shit like jack.

Explain to me what exactly a nu-male is without using ad hominem or the word 'reddit'

projection

This is all pretty accurate.

Agreed. Gordon is a downright likeable guy when he isn't doing his angry chef shtick he does on American tv.

cookinginrussia is good
foodwishes i like
chefsteps used to be great but they're garbage now. everything before like june 2016 is good and some of the new stuff is alright.
j kenji lopez alt is great
gianni north beach - italian/italian american (old italian american who lives in north beach san franc, quite comfy)
some of the jamie oliver foodtube stuff is good as is some of the gordon ramsay stuff but i prefer the others i have listed

Food wishes
The stocky asian lady whose name I forgot

4K kitchen was great, even used to advertise on Veeky Forums, but he never updates anymore.

4K kitchen guy come back pls

Yousuckatcooking

and

JunsKitchen

i wonder how babish feels that his channel has peaked and from here it's a slow downhill road

he did well but he'll run out of media food to do and fade away slowly now

anyone know what his previous job was he's always had a comfy set up

Jun is pretty kino

DinoTendies
youtube.com/channel/UCxVe_ICiCAvXNU780AvISeA

let me go back into the ck archives and find the huge list of channels i always post when we have a YT thread

Correct

Maangchiiiiiiiiii!

Dude is in the film industry, fucking duh

Search youtube for old episodes of Yan Can Cook with Martin Yan and Louisiana Cookin' with Hustin Wilson.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIii_alB6rE
Daily dose of mentally handicapped americans

Justin Wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=YNUYQYgXJ4s

One of the best short lived cooking series there is on YouTube. We can only pray for more some day.

here we go
~~~~
>General Cooking
Almazan Kitchen
Alton Brown
Binging with Babish
Bruno Albouze
Byron Talbott
Chefsteps
Cooking In Russia
Cooking With Dog
Eyal Shani Shahar Segal (basically inactive at this point but I'm still subbed because this is one of the most fascinating things I've ever come across on foodTube)
Food Busker
FoodWishes
Gordon Ramsay
Hiroyuki Terada
Hellthy Junk Food
Honeykki
James Townsend & Son
Maangchi
Making It Modern (she'll come back someday ;_;)
My Virgin Kitchen
OnePotChefShow
Pailin's Kitchen (Hot Thai Kitchen)
Peaceful Cuisine
Primal Gourmet
Siu's Cooking (also will come back someday)
Strictly Dumpling
theMEATMENchannel
You Suck At Cooking
WaitRose (yeah yeah it's one of those "shill our stuff" corporate channels but some of the stuff is actually cool)

>BBQ/Outdoors/Meat
AllThingsBBQ
Ballistic BBQ
BBQ Pit Boys
BBQ With Franklin
Big Meat Sunday
COOK WITH MEAT
DJ BBQ
GQue BBQ
How To BBQ Right (Malcolm Reed)
HunterGatherCook
Mother's BBQ
Scott Rea (amazing for butchery; nothing else even comes close on the whole of youtube)
Smoky Ribs BBQ & Southern Cuisine
T-ROY COOKS

>memes
Jack
Joey
Kay
Reviewbrah

>Dude is in the film industry, fucking duh

Is he a trustfund babby that had his parents pay for film school? What does he actually do in the film industry?

>Babish

Stopped reading there

sorry, to hear that, because you missed about 3 dozen other awesome cooking channels. guess you're just irreparably brain damaged, bud

>Letting Big Lenny into your kitchen
NOPE

Not really cooking except for ranger mocha and pound cake + dairy shake, but food related.

Samefag.

What about chef Buck?

Hey he is a decent chef at best, but I mainly watch his show cause I enjoy film and Tv a lot. But now I feel is his cheating out with all the sand which episodes

you guys are fucking welcome BTW

Babish is an entertainer. He's a great chef but his goal is to entertain you and if you don't like his style of entertainment then just ignore it. I like him, he hit a million subs after barely a year of becoming relevant.

Bruno Albouze and chefsteps are my high recommends.

Chefsteps can be pretentious with all the sous vide, but they are legitimately informative. Bruno Albouze is probably the best youtube chef there is.

This, I'm still subscribed to him and genuinely thought his videos were some of the best I've seen on youtube. A shame he doesn't update now.

Look at the shitters here tying themselves up in a knot trying to figure out a way to properly badmouth this guy's channel.

>Videos are entertaining
>Makes good food
>Decent production value
That's really all you need. Alton Brown is also pretty great.

>almazan kitchen
>good
kys

God I love Italians. 100% this.

Where you from amico?

no a flyover-state tv show about extremely bad investing made him go viral.Flyovers ruin everything.

The man who knows no compassion, knows no community, love, nor God. Truly I pity him.

>Eyal Shani Shahar Segal

This is unique and the sort of jewery I need in my life. Thansk for sharing!

youtu.be/0CiUPX3m_yY

This guy is pure gold, I like how he is really enthusiastic about the food he makes, like Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver but without the jumping around.

this is cringey as hell, user

agree, but the camera work on some of his older stuff, especially the shepherd's pie video, is atrocious

youtube.com/watch?v=TEhptm_kMNk
The part where they were talking about spinach and enemies got me

how about average guy gourmet? simple recipes
youtu.be/WAWpd5YRMoY

Boris and Townsend are the shit. Very homey cooking.

Anyone watch Get Curried?

The real question I have for "kooking with kike" is why does he go salt/pepper with every fucking dish

Salt and pepper go with basically any dish. Why does Chef John add cayenne pepper to his ice cream?

more people in the film industry did not go to film school than did, also people that are generally cunts

t. college dropout in the film industry

So what does he do in film? And how was he already wealthy?

>kenji
Why does Serious Eats have such disappointing production in their videos? Best website, best baker, best food science, garbage cooking videos.

why are you such a dumb piece of shit? do you sit there waiting to sound like a dumb cunt?

Are you that guy that everyone winces when he opens his mouth in public? You make everyone just pray for death?

Someone posted this guy's channel a few days ago. His name is Rick Bayless and the channel is FUCKING AWESOME. I fucking love his taco tuesday episodes and just made one of his recipies which was fantastic. highly recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-1xal_j1U

As a fan of LGR and someone who loves sandwiches I was super excited when I found this channel. Simple but very enjoyable to watch.

Is this a troll post? Babish no doubt a kike nu-male that directly used reddit to build his profile but using seasoning with dishes isn't a flaw, it's a fucking necessity.

This guy is my snugger.
youtube.com/watch?v=rYy79y1IIPg
He actually answers questions in comments, because he's not big. Yet.
It's a chef cooking recipes at home without any bravado. It's a good read. I don't understand why Veeky Forums hasn't found this guy yet. I'd suggest checking his channel out. I asked him to do a video on Hasselback Potatoes and he did it a few weeks later. I want to suck his tits.

ChefJohn is an obvious answer. Geddy Lee voice aside.

This guy youtube.com/watch?v=j8PyEwgRmQs
He's pretty humble and I feel akin.

>two longhair cats
>hairless surfaces
he must make his videos the moment he's done cleaning

My man

>watching babish
>ever
it'd be interesting if he did actually interesting dishes but instead he does shit that anyone could pull up a recipe for. Not to mention the fact that he's a mediocre cook.

nah he's making a teaching series now. he's gotten bloated with all the dicksucking on reddit and the youtube comments. don't know why all youtube home-cooks and amateurs feel the need to start teaching like they're any where near as experienced or knowledgeable to start teaching. It sucks because cooking in russia, bruno albouze, and food wishes could easily benefit from the extra subs and attention but instead dumbasses like babish get it.

Is the knife he recommended in his video good? I want to get a good knife because all the ones I have are cheap shit

where's the love for my boy kitchen daddy?

>and the vision that was dancing in my brain

From that thumbnail I though it was that one guy guy from gamesack.

My mother has always prepared steamed spinach like this, it is really the shit but not some kind of second coming of Christ

put cayenne on that

Ja/ck/

>Cat's have long red hair and white bellies
>Jun is dating a white girl with long red hair.

I used to be subbed to this indian guy that I never see mentioned on here, he walked you through making some fine looking fried chicken dishes back when, then I unsubbed after he started only posting low calorie stuff for his legions of housewife fans but he has a good attitude and has a lot of good dishes posted around the time he posted this one, chicken 65
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEaYngbp4w
Pretty funny watching him 'gasm while tasting his own food at the end of every single vid

A U N T I E F E E