Post Bad Candies

What's the deal with this candy? The chewy coating tastes bad and overpowers the juicy filling. I chew for minutes and these cheap gusher knockoffs never break down. It's a real chore to swallow.

>baiting this hard

why don't they sell gum made out of this wax?

>If you don't feel like eating them, you can draw on the sidewalk with them

Fuck you

FUCK YOU

Fuck you man, thostaste like chewy halloween

hey, fuck you

these nasty fucking things almost make me hate halloween

The first few pieces are good. By the 5th piece, you're sick of them.

Love candy corn and mallowcreme pumpkins. My favorite of all candies.

Truly a sick candy for sick individuals

chances are you've been eating wax filled walmart candy corn. homemade candy corn is next level good.

Saw an Alton brown episode on homemade candy corn. Always wanted to try it

This shit

I like some chalky candy (valentines hearts, candy cigarettes, etc), but others are just awful. Like pez and smarties.

Valentine's hearts are made of earwig honey and bone meal.

i used to love those then i got norovirus around the same time i ate them and i can't stand it anymore

This abomination.

Also these horrid fucks. Jesus, they suck. Like chewing on a half dry lump of glue.

These Sweet Tarts knock-offs

I like them.

They're just firm, chewy marshmallows.

When I was really young my mom's friend's son convinced me that these were made of gum and you aren't supposed to swallow them. I think that was the last time I ever had them. They show up in the old timey candy section at the dollar store but I'd always choose peach rings or cow tails over them.

You've got it backwards. Pez and Smarties are fine. Candy hearts and candy cigarettes are inedible.

Sour Smarties are God-tier.

FAK U

I don't even know what these are but they look really unappetizing.

>Halloween as a kid
>dump bag
>half of it is Tootsie Rolls

Licorice Allsorts. They're just licorice with a bunch of fondant or sugary coconut fudge stuff.

>those round things with blue and pink coverings
My grandma thought they were the best and I never had the heart to tell her i fucking despised them.
She still gives me a bag of them every now and then.

Candid apples are pretty shit as well. The apple itself is great, but covered in 1½cm sugarized combatclass armor, it's just fucking pointless. I suspect a parent invented it to keep children busy hacking away at the caramel shell for 8 hours.

These are all good, fuck off.
Now THESE are fucking awful.

No they suck. All of them.

A properly done caramel apple is fucking amazing. My mom cuts hair and sometimes her clients give her gifts and she gave me a few caramel apples she got.

Yeah, I will pass.

One time I was chewing some of those and I had a mouth full of wax, I opened the window, threw it out and someone drove up just in time for it to fly into their open window. Luckily the light turned green and my friend floored it.

Anything non-chocolate/having no food value and everything that's a shitty imitation of fruit. I always hated that shit because it made me frustrated I wasn't eating fruit. Salty licorice is okay, I guess. If it doesn't have a unique flavor, it may as well not exist.

Not that user but I agree. Caramel apples are the shit, while candied apples are just shit.

Go fuck yourself, faggot.

These taste like sour chalk and they make you sick after you eat a handful.

lol...

I love those. They taste like the bubblegum toothpaste the dentist let me pick out when I was little

I'd rather drink bleach than eat these shits

absolutely disgusting

fuck you

Earwigs make honey?

na mate fuck you and your shit """candy"""

I didn't think it was possible to dislike pez

the worst

Smarties came first. Sweet tarts are "durr lets make them sour!"

I genuinely hate every flavor of these but Cherry. When I go skiing I keep a handful in my jacket to wear away the lift rides.

This candy burns my nose. Snorting an entire straw in one sitting never fails to give me a nosebleed.

Well a serving of caveman candies is actually 1 bottle. Maybe you accidentally got some that were expired? Sometimes I'll binge on 3-4 bottles when I'm feeling fat they're just so good.

Also pic related is covered in a gross dry powder and sticks to my teeth.

You're supposed to stick them in your ass you idiot

I actually bought a 3lb bag of Nik-L-Nip once, it took forever to finish it. Understand that it's a really old candy, they were introduced in like 1910.

Also it's wax, that's why.

Woosh!

fuck you

That can't be good for your liver.

Peenits

I was fooled into liking these.

>i fucking despised them.

They are the best though

>mom always buys tootsie variety packs at Halloween
>the only good thing in there are the Dots but they’re all stale

From my experience, anything from Haribo with the word "NEW" on the package is always absolute shit

the tootsie fruit rolls are okay but the chocolate ones are heinous

I hate any and all Mexican "candy"

what is the appeal of these

this. Vile sweets. I recall once eating one of the red circlar ones thinking it was a fruit pastel and being very disappointed

I hated these, but mydad would always get these for me.

As a gay nerd, I find this candy to be an offensive misconception of my people and a misappropriation of my culture. The candy is honestly very good but I cannot eat them out of principal.

my next door neighbor would give us kids these, i might have actually liked them if he washed his penis every once and while.

>Tfw I used to drive by the necco factory daily

Still hate that fucking garbage

gay m&ms

You haven't had terrible candy if you've never experienced these awful, chalky mints. It was like torture for me to force myself to eat them.

My neighbors were a lovely and sweet elderly couple in their 70's or 80's when I was a child. I liked to go over and talk with them all the time, but they'd always give me a handful of these when I came over. Even if I tried to politely decline, they'd think I was being nice and told me it was okay and would put some directly in my hand. I'd sometimes stick them in my pocket saying I'd save them for later.
Good memories, though.

>out of principal.
It's 'principle,' faggot.

Came here to post this. If i saw some house passing this out on halloween, i'd just keep walking

I unironically enjoy

and also
step up your game

UH OH

YOU BOUGHT PEACH RINGS

those are fucking great.

I'd honestly rather eat Tums

I used to buy these all the time as a child. Still the only person I know who likes them.

I used to take candy corn and lodge them in my teeth so so I had candy corn teeth

Those are good. You're a faggot

This ain't a cute joke or an exaggeration, I have only had one of these in my lifetime and it made me gag.

we're almost halfway through autumn and it still feels like summer

When I worked at CVS nobody bought these but the elderly. Nobody. Hell I had old people make a beeline for me just to immediately show them where they are. I genuinely think once the next few generation of old people die out they will no longer be made because the customer base will be dead

Becoming a candy corn vampire is really all they're good for

Those were my favorite candies in high school!
Every morning I'd go to the school store, buy a Starbucks Frappicino and a bag of Swedish Fish

>goetze's
>goetze
>goatse
>the twisted sides of the wrapper are the hands

Reminds me when I was in middle school.
I'd fill straws with crushed caffeine pills and snort em when I went out.

That's the guy who voiced Scout in TF2

Agreed.
Sucking on them gave almost no flavor, and chewing on them felt like your teeth were disintegrating

>ITT: people have different tastes

I got a pack of those before.
I stopped halfway through because I couldn't handle the gross ones.

My ex loved these

The bane of my childhood Halloween

>mega pack

phahahahahahaa fucking gross

I love these. I also love that nobody wants me to share them.

Oh that was you?