I'm about to head to the store. Rec me snacks. No straight up candy pls

I'm about to head to the store. Rec me snacks. No straight up candy pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykKOBVBz96E
instagram.com/annaspeckhart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The way she looks at the camera makes me want to kiss her angrily, but lovingly.

Granola & yogurt

That's a dude isn't It?

No.

Does Veeky Forums really do this?

Definitely a dude bro.

> No other snack will do after your first taste.

even if that was the case, which it is not, would be a pretty dude.

either way, a retarded attentionwhore

my dick is confused, please someone tell me, is this a female girl or a male girl?

It's a dude.

fuck, it seems like it, now i am focusing on the hands. These are a man's hand definitely.

not a dude
why does everyone always think it's a dude

It could also be the by-product of bad milk.

seconded

Because Veeky Forums is known for having those kind of people. Also, masculine facial structure.

man is so schizo that he doesnt even trust a woman to put a fucking pie in the oven

Looks like Elliot Rodger with long hair. Probably just as murderous.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykKOBVBz96E
Was it autism?

See I told you it was a dude.

People who chop onion like this needs to be put into a concentration camp and gassed

but the breasts
skinny guys don't have breasts, right

If traps could look that good the whole world would be bisexual

It looks like a mid-westerner

I'd rather be gay then.

Tranno here speaking from authority, it's a fem, please tell your boners that everything is going to be ok.

post urself

Did you come here just to post this or were you actually drawn in by the subject of this thread? Because I have a strong feeling you are lying and have posted here already.

I had to get out my bed just as I got in it, to take this you cunt.

Nah, most topics here are shit, so I basically had to settle for this one.

You're just a guy.

I am actually the third gender, let me tell you about them. There is male, female, and mentally ill.

>tranno
please teach me how to change my chromosomes from XY to XX. becoming a girl will make life much easier for me.

Yeah, it's definitely a real girl. I have never seen a man use a knife that poorly. Except for that one guy of course.

>shilling an online model on Veeky Forums to get her more famous so she earns more money

Interesting with this closer video it shows that her line of sight is actually directed to the display on her camera, not the lens. So she's not looking at "you" but at her own self in all of these clips. Not that important a point, but an epistemological detail.

Her not looking at the camera lense is epistemological? You just trying to sound smart?

Precisely my good fellow.

Either of these, not the cheddar and bacon one though, that one's disappointingly lackluster.

salted pistachios
doritos
chocolate milk
biscoff cookies

a small serving of oatmeal with aspartame and cinnamon

Whatever whole plant foods you like :-)

Why the creepy staring?

its her Shtick

instagram.com/annaspeckhart/

You settled for the worst out of them all I see. Yeah, I still don't believe that.

Something is afoot in the land. An ossified pall hardens like cement over our Western women. Armies of bony, chiseled, jutting mandibles of maxillofacial transsexuality following in formation behind blitzkrieging boffo chins are mowing down reserves of beauty and femininity.

Wanna know how I can tell you watch Rick and Morty?

It's bad milk.

corn nuts