there is a god

>money

and he's not here

Well, I wasn't expecting that ending.

Christ

Look forward to more cook alongs

he has a fucking pet possum.

I hope this takes off so he can get some money to actually afford a nice place

what do you mean? he has a dog and everything.

Thanks for the thread guys. More videos are to come, I just wanted to make a quick one to get the channel started.

The idea was to continue making cook a longs here while recording it then post them on the channel.

Maybe to get a real stove instead of a gay electric one. The music was annoying too.

Get lost. I only ever see your threads when I'm piss drunk. I'm only piss drunk on Fridays and Saturdays. You're here too early. Go away and come back tomorrow when I'm ready for my weekly Tendies

Don't listen to this autist, I don't like chiptune music either but the video was ok.

I subscribed. Look forward to more vids

Would you prefer some sort of commentary or better music?

Thanks user

I am fearful of your voice

tet

I liked it.

>when you think about how brutal and horrible the life of a wild animal can be but you see someone making their life a little easier

ppl dont like music anymore they like ASMR

you can get ASMR from music. and most ASMR videos aren't even about the tingling feeling it gives anymore.

not from chiptune thats for sure

Subscribed. This channel has potential for greatness.

I kinda hope he stays the silent type. Commentary would kill the mystique.

I'd be wary of commentary, could ruin the mystery, but on the other hand the commentary on the threads can be pretty kek so idk

If you're going to do commentary do it solely through subtitles, hearing your voice would kind of kill the mystery

nice

did he fucking trap that possum

Wasn't it leaving at the end?
Rude

No commentary, please. I like you as the strong, silent type. Also, I think the music choice was a perfect match for the content.

Did you get your scissors from edward scissor hands or something? So fucking long and spindley.

Use this music senpai, it would fit perfectly
youtube.com/watch?v=t8W5w5yRJXo

The music is perfect, dont listen to this idiots

this channel is good

I just wanted to let you know that you're like super popular on tumblr for some reason

hey guys i just wanted to say thank you for all the subs on the channel.

As soon as reddit discovers you you'll be popular as fuck but your sole will be lost

I guess this is one of those things you have to be underage to find funny.

Dino Tendies lore surpasses age barriers.

more doggo

doggo review

doggo food

Pretty sure you burned your butter. It got dark really quickly. Use lower heat next time, for your possum friend.