Whomst is the James Joyce of women's literature?

Whomst is the James Joyce of women's literature?

Virginia Woolf

There isn't one. The closest thing to a female James Joyce is Virginia Woolf

That image made me visibly cringe. When Rowling passes the only thing I will think of is how she never again found any success with writing after Harry Potter ended.

The other people in this thread are right, though. Virginia Woolf is as close a female counterpart you can get to James Joyce.

Is she worth my time?

Now I understand why I didn't like reading her.

She is worth everyone's time.

Woolfs works are some of the greatest in the english language. She has multiple masterpieces, so they are definitely worth the time. The Waves will make you cry many times.

What should I start with?
I seriously doubt a woman has written multiple masterpieces, unless you consider crap like Harry Potter a masterpiece. Even Joyce has only ever written one, in fact the only writer I know of whomst has written multiple masterpieces is Shakespeare, and you should refrain from comparing him to a woman lest you seek to embarrass yourself. I also don't think a book can make me cry... especially written by a woman. Maybe you have too much estrogen in you, since there are no girls on the internet.

>What should I start with?

To The Lighthouse.

I finally have proof actual autists browse this place-

Ok, I'll make a thread with my thoughts on it when I finish it. Is it long? If it's short (

>Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

please continue

My edition is around ~200 pages with larger-than-normal font.

J. K. Rowling

It's because you cannot control your emotions; your projection of your autism onto me, a curious vagabond with a thirst for literature written by the alternative sex, only solidifies your insecurity in the minds of the thousands that will read your posts. If I were you, I would delete them out of shame.

If you really think that I honestly suggest you skip To the Lighthouse, go straight into A Room of One's Own and then come back to us with your feedback, please.

ahahahaha

I want "Do The Hippogriff" to be blasted at her funeral as part of a live performance, they all deserve it.

>Even Joyce has only ever written one,
o im laffing

What is Veeky Forums's special offering to Mommy Rowling going to be when she slips and falls in the shower?

... what's the other? You think Portrait of the Artist as a young man is a masterpiece? Bro, please go back to r/books

Finnegans Wake is a hilarious and beautiful masterpiece that is overlooked because of the "it's just gibberish" meme. You can spend three months on 60 pages (like I did) and still have the most fun reading you've ever had.

>What should I start with?

fucking killing yourself it sounds like

yehaha buddy i got your curious vagabond right HERE (grabs crotch)

Alternative sex detected.
t. Trump

all sex is alternative for you, you fucking incel rube

now this is why I come to lit

This pic related represents the cringe genre.

Dude, to the lighthouse is just a collection of gossip. It's almost like reading Wilde but at least he is amazing.

>Dude
Stopped reading there

agatha christie

Greentext
Stopped reading there

> (You)
Stopped reading there

Still greentext

Woolf, obviously.
Do you even read?

Dubliners tho

So I'm guessing you're the one behind all the nonsensical Portrait threads that replies to every post

I like how degeneracy of phone posters is backed up by their degraded images

Harry Potter related tumblr memes is autism in its most refined form