What's going to happen to people obsessed with race (/pol/, SJWs...

What's going to happen to people obsessed with race (/pol/, SJWs, ect) once genetic engineering starts being applied to humans? When literally everyone can choose which genes they want their children to have to make sure they are all smart and healthy how will people look at race?

cellular or interlinked

Organics will be the new untermensch.

People will still want kids that look and act like them.

Yeah but they wont want them to be stupid like them.

I don't want my kids to be lazy manlets.

this

Are they really "your" children if they're genetically altered to the extent that they share little if any of your original DNA?

Hell, are they really "your" children if they aren't just clones of you?

Yes because they share half of your DNA, just rearranged in novel configurations

Are your parents your children? Or your half-sister?

It's only half though. Is that really enough? I'd want at least most of it, or else I wouldn't feel like I'm actually propagating my genes.

What if you had two kids but one of them was cloned from the other and genetically modified just to be the opposite sex? How similar/different would they be?

I see what you're trying to do, reducto ad absurdum buddy.

The relatedness coefficient one organism has to another generally determines how many resources that organism is willing to give up to ensure its survival. If genetic engineering is allowed to the extent that it decreases that coefficient to some critical value, the concept of family will probably be history.

But that's what /pol/ wants. It's liberals that are worried about designer babies.

Only way to do that easily would be to have a male first then deactivate the Y chromosome somehow in the clone. This would mean you get a female with only one X chromosome which has consequences but it'll still work, girls only need one X chromosome for the most part.

Genes aren't a blueprint, they're a recipe.

You can only select general traits and pray

i just want to know what the female version of myself would be like

>What's going to happen to people obsessed with race once genetic engineering starts being applied to humans?

Hahaha.... blacks will vanish from the world my friend. Isn't that astoundingly obvious?

Holy fuck are you retarded?

People have been doing this for millions of years. Races are the result.

Men will be made to be small and women will be made to be amazons. It's gonna be so lit

Females will disappear as they become obsolete and all of humanity's problems will vanish.

Someone didn't get laid yesterday...

Or ever...

>selfcest incoming