Tfw Japanese lesbians in their second year of high school know more math than you

>tfw Japanese lesbians in their second year of high school know more math than you

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/south-korea-tops-global-innovation-ranking-again-as-u-s-falls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw attended shitty american HS

I'm more impressed by how tidy their handwriting is. High school means jack shit, first year of college serves as an equalizer

You're sposed to post a face for yfw/mfw, nee-san

I didn't even learn vectors until I took precalculus in my first semester in college.

Yes...Precalculus, and that's considered "high" on the placement exams. Even the people at the best university in my state (not saying much) start out at freshman (high school) level algebra, then they need to work their way up to trig + "college" algebra before taking calc 1

That's not the average Japanese students handwriting.
Trust me. I know.

This. When I took the placement test my freshman year of college, I was so confused as to why everyone was blown away by my perfect algebra scores when I personally was so ashamed of my knowledge level at the time. I didn't even know Trig or elementary Calculus.

Post more anime math. I find it very fascinating to see how Jap schools operate.

If you don't know babby's first vectors after graduating from high school, you need to kill yourself, fucking weeb.

>you'll never attend a Japanese high school

tfw when asians are so smart but are still second to the west

Anime is not real life user.

you're supposed to learn basic calculus in high school and maybe linear algebra too wtf

Smartness can't outweigh industry secrets and having the world's petrodollar to burn

But some effects of this gap are beginning to show though...

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-22/south-korea-tops-global-innovation-ranking-again-as-u-s-falls

Typically you don't talk about this stuff at all between advanced high school algebra and Calc 3, so most people consider algebra with vectors to be "Calc 3" material.

High school education is irrelevant, you're stuck with what you're served in classes, much like school lunches. If you're not retarded you can learn vectors and be set in an hour or two max.

>school lunches
is this even a thing? I just starved myself in highschool

this is tenth grade trig. what are you talking about?

stop reminding my my waifu isn't real

That is a private high school.

American public schools have been dumbed down to ensure everyone passes.

I took trig senior year of high school. Should have down calc. Which would have given me college credit in calculus. While probably being easier than my college calc class.

this was grade 12 math for us

btw it's anime , not like it's accurate

>dot product
>hard

Why is everyone saying that things are dumbed down in other schools? You're still learning the same stuff once you progress far enough. It's not dumbed down; it's just out of order.