What's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

what's for breakfast Veeky Forums?

hey dude
two beers cause i overate last night, later i'm gonna make a chuck roast with the last of the carrots, beets and potatoes from the garden

sunny side up egg over hash browns with capers

For me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

1944 U.S. Army C-Ration Breakfast Type 2

Don't know, I'm not really hungry yet. Went out last night for our anniversary and ate a huge feast worth of food and drinks, so this morning I'm a little blah....I'll probably have a bagel with cream cheese and fruit later if I get hungry.

nice

My breakfast was 2 apples. I should also note I eat breakfast around 3pm nowadays.

>Ca-Ry
>Lac Vung
>Yakitori
I have no fucking idea

Let's get that out on to a tray

Huge as fuck fruit salad with
- red tuna
- cantaloupe
- peeled plum
- peeled kiwifruit
- blueberry
All tossed with plain yogurt and a spoon of honey. Weighed about 500g, just the fruit alone.

Honestly, if you were a woman, and in good shape, I'd probably date you.

black beans and sardines.

2 hard boiled eggs, some breakfast sausage and an apple

nice

what is all this, different types of cold sausage? Because that's all I see slavs eat

i generally don't eat breakfast or lunch

>went out and bought some coffee instant
>only $1 for a 16oz jar
>stir some granules in some hot water every morning before work

Nice.

Leftover cottage pie I made last night.

America sucks

It's all I had. Pretty good though. Never knew canned tuna and egg went so well together.

is that anime mayo?

It's just some tube my flatmate bought. It's alright. Don't they put a shitload of sugar and shit in nippon mayo

I eat free yogurt (fage blueberry) that my company keeps an unlimited amount of in the office. OP is still a massive faggot, however.

Why is there a pen through your trigger guard?

Honestly I usually don't eat breakfast.

Yeah, it’s full of additives.
Nip kids have developed a taste for overly processed junk in recent years, sad really.

Smoking bacon and sausages was traditional way around here to preserve meat till people got refrigerators when commies came.
So it stuck to have smoked sausages or salami in long lasting goods because people somehow still expect them to be there.

Two eggs on toast with Red Hot

Choke on that gun and pull the trigger, mongrel.

A protein shake and a banana

That looks delicious

This phone camera is shit sorry

Two eggs, bacon, onions, and cheese on a roll.

coffee and a smoke

Do you just suck on the banana until the protein shoots out?

ITT: fatties.

I decided to splurge today and eat 300 calories of oatmeal instead of 200.

brekky = coffee drinks

Three egg omelette with a splash of milk. Filled with three fourths a cup of spinach, half a cup of spicy black beans, a sixth cup chopped onions, and a teaspoon of grated garlic clove all mixed up together with a bit of sriracha.

Was pretty good.

>watching calories instead of working them off
Being lazy is worse than being fat. I weigh 92lbs and I eat more than my 200lbs boy toy.

Well there goes my breakfast

Regret and disdain.

Too bad she wouldn't want to date you back porky

This