Go to local manzarello friar for dank cheese sticks

>go to local manzarello friar for dank cheese sticks

>order a bakers dozen

>the waitress behind the counter fills a doggy bag to the top with at least 32oz of fried manzarello cheeze

>she says "here's your cheese, catch ya later alligater"

>pull out my billfold to compensate her

>"no, you don't have to pay. take them. we throw them out anyways"

>post thread about about it

How jealous is the rest of Veeky Forums that i just got a free BAG of fried cheese sticks today just for being the last customer?

serving suggestion

>someone does something nice for you
>first impulse is to shove it in other people's faces

real charmer

you're just jealous so you're just sour cheese sticks, like the fox

So where's the dank new me-me from?

What the fuck is Veeky Forums?

>friar
>bakers dozen
>catch ya later alligator
>billfold

Shit

this forum

>be in 7th grade
>win a trip to the macaroni grill
>fat kid says "I'll have the fried cheese"

>another time at lunch
>vegan girl orders fried zucchini
>then cancels the order after finding out they fry mozzarella sticks in the same fryer

>vegan 7th grader
Our species is doomed

back to ?pol?

calle parking

this is an r9k tier post

>win a trip to the macaroni grill
what a thrilling prize?

wow 3 for free

it was more than three

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

wow three 4 free!

extremely, im so hungry...

right?
it was quite a day!

reading this made me sick

What's manzarello?

One time I got lunch at my favorite teriyaki place, it was teriyaki chicken, a ball of rice, and some salad with a sort of ranch-ish dressing on it. I sit down and start eating and I find an inchworm in the salad. So from then on I ordered extra caterpillars with my salad every day.

did you ask her out if not you missed.

no, i'm in agreement. you're kind of a douchenozzle, aren't you?