Heading to McDonalds. What am I ordering?

Heading to McDonalds. What am I ordering?

Bugs..

Large fries and 40 chicken nuggets. Be sure to grab a large coke too.

pick me up some Sayswan sauce please, Pear Bugs

8 hashbrowns

>What am I ordering?
everything wrong with the world

Nuggies with Saskatchewan sauce

Go somewhere else.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna be feastin

Aids hopefully.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

bugs.. easy on the carrots

Jr chicken add thai sauce, mcdouble add tomato, small fries, bacon mcflurry and 2 apple pies

why didnt they just give you two 20 piece boxes?

hey 3forfree

..........................bugs.....................................................

fuck off shill

Seshuwon sauce!

Ayo it's 34free

they never use 20 piece boxes where i live, always the 10pc

>bacon mcflurry

Where the fuck are the fries, you sack of shit?