My friend called my way of eating nuggets autistic

I took a picture just as I was eating din din and I just don't see it.

I sometimes use a fork, but knife and brush for sauce is autistic

I can't believe you put all this effort into a Veeky Forums shitpost

I'm honestly honored to be able to look at this meme that you put so much work into

As long as you had a giggle user. That's all I care about.

high effort shit post

You can't make your own thread for this, you need to make a nugget related thread and then subtly post it after other people begin discussion.

I'm going to try this and make a follow - up post potentially this week. Thanks for the idea. What kind of brush are you using?

you're right.
I was too excited to show this off. I'll have to save this for another day.

Just a standard pastry brush I bought out of a grocery store. non silicone bristles. they work well. I used it while making apple turnovers yesterday.

are you eating out of a pan or is that just a weird looking plate

black ceramic plate.

I laughed when I realized you were brushing the sauce on

>he doesn't own a $200 sauce brush

I really, really like this image.

As memey and autistic as this is, Ill bite.

Of you took the time to paint all the nugz with the sauce before and then ate them with a fork and knife thatd be fine, but doing it one by one is a waste of time.

Nice paint brush

kill yourself for thinking this was funny

speaking of dank nugs, check out my kitty, her name's Nugget.

She's a good nugget.

A+++ would pet repeatedly

This is by far one of my most favorite things i've ever read on this board

I don't get it? Am I missing something?

note the brush in the OP picture

Or artistic.

This would be on tier with brushing every single fry piece with ketchup, or in more apt terms. Dipping each individual grain of rice into a sauce mixture for flavour. If your this autistic enough it would be faster to create a mixture and to fry it directly in the pan thus making boneless breaded chicken wings in a sense

MEIN NUGGER

this man is a good man. he fights for your freedom.

Great post, OP. Wait a couple of months until everyone forgets about the post and then redo it but with multiple sauces and an art palate where you mix the sauces before painting. Extra points if the first reply mentions Bob Ross.

These graphs are getting annoying.

>Nugger

>din dins

Din dins

>graph
Retard.

Oh, Jesus. One incorrect word and you must be a retard. You got anymore words of wisdom or you want a fucking medal?Also, 'Retard.' isn't a proper sentence, retard.

>din din
Kill yourself.

'Tard

u have no friends, your alter ego called you autistic because you are.

retard detected

>Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.