Is an oven roasted chicken from subway a healthy option? I don't add cheese or any sauce to it

Is an oven roasted chicken from subway a healthy option? I don't add cheese or any sauce to it

Nah, soy will make you grow titties.

Aren't the chicken breasts like 50% soy

Depends on how you define healthy, but super-processed meat and bread with lots of weird chemicals doesn't meet my definition.

HEALTHY IS A PROPERTY OF DIETS, NOT INDIVIDUAL FOODS

c h e m i c a l s

I just seen a couple videos on youtube confirming its meat is 50% chicken and the rest soy so I guess so

A healthy diet is a diet of healthy foods.

This.
Veeky Forums really needs to learn to see the forest from the trees

Sum of its parts ect

Pretty much anything can be part of a healthy diet in moderation.

I'm guessing this thread didn't go the way you want it to my marketing friend

Nah its why I came here for answers cause I'm trying to eat better

Why don't you just fucking eat at home? You can make a healthier and tastier sandwich for the same cost or less.

Start by having a basic understanding of what eating better means. What is your tdee? What are your macro targets? These are questions you must answer for yourself before any individual food can be deeped healthy or not

I guess I could, making it shouldn't be difficult

I also eat salads sometimes adding ranch dressing, mixed veggies and some croutons

Go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky. There are minor details people can squabble over, but it gives you the big picture quite well.

Okay I will

Who /subway tuna/ here?

Good on ya m8

>80% shitty bread which = carbs
>Shitty processed meat = soy and protein, soy is bad for male hormonal balance.
>shitty quantity of average quality vegetables
>expensive for what you get

Learn a bit from Veeky Forums about macros, decide what your goals are. There are many solutions to many different goals that all work if done correctly. For instance if you want to lose fat I personally would recommend checking out intermittent fasting and possibly longer water fasts. But there are many other eating strategies that revolve around the same thing; caloric intake vs caloric requirements, and the macronutrients that you need to fit inside those caloric limits.

tl;dr subway is shit and overpriced shit at that

It's probably one of the better fast food options, but it's still pretty shitty. The meat is heavily processed and loaded with soy, the bread is bread, which is fine but you're getting a lot of it (and a lot of carbs), and the veggies are veggies (which are fine, but doesn't really make up for the other stuff).

Anything is fine in moderation. Wouldn't want to make subway a staple part of your diet, but they arn't terrible.

>DAE LE CARBS XDDDDDDD

I would strangle you and feel absolutely nothing
Also you're a complete dumb inbred faggot for thinking there's soy in the chicken and that even if there were the phthalates from the chicken arent 50x worse

/fat/ has to be the biggest dumbest niggers on Veeky Forums

At any chain sub shop just the bread itself has like 1000mg of sodium in it, that's with nothing else on it. That's a bad starting point no matter what you put on it

>bread
diabeetus

NOT CHEMICALS!

We don't need things like hydroxylic acid and tocopherol and esters of various kind of CHEMICALS in our food, devil's playthings!

Guys, what if I wash the sub with distilled water before eating it? That should flush away the sodium, no?

Fuck off, cretin.

haha what a funny meme keep it up

Is a KFC Double Down healthier than a sub if you omit the sauce? it has no salty bread.

it's mostly soy protein and water but it aint bad for you

No

>breasts
There's no way that's breast meat. Seeing it in person, it looks like a scrotum with fake grill marks painted on it.