What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-O-9KLHalrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know. It's a mystery.

Is it coconut? It looks like coconut.

I saw these at the store this morning and almost bought them just out of curiosity.

marketing
see

They're terrible

The flavor is literally [spoiler]Fruity Pebbles[/spoiler]. God awful on the chocolate cookie, might be good on the vanilla.

When are they going to make oreo flavored oreos? They'd be regular oreos, but with bits of crushed oreo cookies mixed in the cream.

user, I...

why are the oreo designers so fucking lazy?

Jesus that's disgusting. Oreo's needs to reel it in with their promotional flavors. There are plenty of potential flavors I would totally try, but the ones they come out with are almost always disgusting.

Mystery flavors are always the same across brands, be it Oreos of lolipops... they're always COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than every other one in the bunch. They use left overs of other flavors in random quantities.

Red velvet and Halloween Oreos are the best and you cannot name a single variant better than them outside of mega stuff

Cinnamon bun is my personal favorite, but red velvet and Halloween are pretty good too.

You guys refrigerate your Oreos, right? Makes them 10x better

Does anyone remember the mystery Doritos from over decade ago?

The cheeseburger ones? Actually tasted pretty good.

>Oreo of the gods

>YFW cinnamon bun Oreos taste exactly like Dunkaroos. :9

Still #1

best oreo comin through

Are you people seriously retarded?

>no mention of peanut butter Oreos
>no mention of Oreo Cakessters (the best Oreo variant)

>tfw no Oreo that tastes like bacon cheeseburger with lettuce

>your country never gets the fun Oreos

>Oreo Cakessters are whoopie pies

>cakesters
dude ew get away with that shit

What people don't know is that the "natural and artificial flavors" in junk foods are undisclosed, thus truly being a mystery. And by "mystery" I mean compounds extracted from raccoon urine.

If it's not toxic, does it matter?

Don't be dumb.

Regular peanut butter Oreos are shit. The peanut butter they use is fucking awful.
But the Reese's ones were godly good.

I thought these were alright when I first tried them.
Then someone told me to dunk them in milk.
I was not prepared.
Oreos aren't supposed to be that good. I guess that's why they had to discontinue them.

meta as fuck

Oreos are shit tier

reddit as fuck

I had the fruity pebbles kind but not this one. THe old version had tiny cereal pieces in the cream, too. It was pretty ok for an oreo. Cloyingly sweet of course.

>chocolatey chips

>"Mystery Flavor Cream"

>Halloween Oreos

A mint chip Oreo would absolutely save their asses

+1

I'm a fat fuck and I only ate a single bite from a single cookie.

Holy shit damn, these are bad.

>eating the flesh of various parts of various animals is fine, the stomach lining of cows is delicious, but eeeewww not compounds extracted from urine!
you need to grow a pair user
use the whole buffalo

Did they actually taste like cheeseburgers?

Ya. You could taste everything. mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, beef....

Right? There are plenty of flavor possibilities that would be guaranteed sellers but instead they choose to release shit like this.

I just want a cherry Oreo. But I know they'd do something like "cherry sorbet" or "cherry pie". Just chocolate and cherry, is that to much?

>we want the nigger market

try moving to a real country

Those look delicious, but out of the Oreos I've actually tried, apple pie definitely takes the cake.

Canada gets none of these cool flavors. Same is true for most drinks/snacks.. We don't get anything fun.

>tfw you have to cross into Trumpbekistan to get Vanilla Coke

I don't understand why we don't get them.. Not enough people here to make it worth it? Can't be shipping costs, you're right fucking there.

>tastes like how scented candles smell

>I don't understand why we don't get them

Not enough sales to make it worth it.

>tfw you have to cross into Trumpbekistan to get Vanilla Coke
I don't know this feel, Loblaws and Sobeys both have memecoke.

Yeah, I don't like coconut, that's why I don't eat twix.

It tasted like Lemon Pledge to me.

I wish that they would bring back Oreo Big Stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=-O-9KLHalrA

Tastes like dish soap and sadness.

Huh? They have coconut in them now?

Coconut flavor.

Hell yes

Shut the fuck up. Those are fruity pebble flavor and they're amazing. Though, I'm pretty sure its just a way to recycle all the cream from this shit that didn't sell.

Dubs don't lie

taste like gambling memebox and videogame propaganda

missing nothing, it taste like desperately cheap ingredients and medicine, with a diabete cornsyrup after taste.
They literally only look good, which is enough for the average lardass to chain eat them until the tastebuds dies

I just realized that the only oreo I have ever eaten is the regular oreo and I haven't eaten any of them in like 13 years.

>I just realized that the only oreo I have ever eaten is the regular oreo and I haven't eaten any of them in like 13 years.

congratulations you are an adult

What province? I haven't seen Vanilla or Cherry coke sold here for a few years now.

They have mint though, why get hung up on the chips.

see

not him but I see them all the time
Ontario and Quebec

they probably just sweep the year-old Oreo dust and chunks that accumulate around the conveyor belt and dump it into a separate vat of cream to make that

I don't look in the fridges very often, maybe that's why. Few minutes of research suggest it's only sold in individual bottles, not in packs or cans.

I know some convenience stores were importing cases from the 'states and upselling them but I haven't seen that for a while either.

That gullible people would buy a mystery flavored cookie anyway just because of the brand recognition. I bet they were right. This is the bad kind of mystery flavor novelty. An example of the good kind would be those Jelly Belly brand jelly beans. Damn though, the Oreo brand is really terrible now. Way to ruin an iconic brand.

give this man a medal, my sides hurts because of the laugh. you made my day !

thats literally how kit kat filling is made

oh man the keks this thread gives

i see them all the time in smaller convenience stores in van, like those privately owned usually

never or almost never in chain stores/supermarkets, unless it's a meme new arrival pepsi crystal or something like thatt

I don't see what's wrong with this one.

Still the best oreo till now

Cookie butter was more popular when I bought those and the cookie butter for my friends. I really liked the Apple pie though

they could just leave the filling out completely and just make them like the chocolate biscuits people eat in the UK. I'd be fine with that.

That's pretty much the Thins.

>Earl grey flavor?

tastes of bergamot oil

I like Oreos. I always buy the new novelty flavor when it comes out. There are some I didn't care for but the Mystery Oreo is one I just hated.

It had a chemical taste to it. Like Lemon Fresh Pine-Sol or Lemon Pledge. There was a lemon taste but it was more like a cleaning product.

That makes sense. They import it themselves though. It's not officially sold in Canada except for half litre bottles in fridges.

The Apple Pie Oreo was the best thing they ever made.

fight me.

It was pretty terrible. The creme didn't taste anything resembling apple or apple pie and the graham cracker cookie was a total misfire.

Wrong. Sorry about your taste buds.

Nope. It's a proven fact the the apple pie ones were some of the very worst ones. The very worst ones change the cookie into something else.

You're just a simple contrarian. I bet that you're a Rick and Morty fan.

Nah I'm just 6'3 and completely ripped hahah I barely eat this shit anyway. G2g though my gf is begging me for some dick.

I seriously hope none of you are actually buying this (((value-added))) dreck

The contrarian opinion is that R&M sucks though.

I wish I was american sometimes. Seeing all these different types of oreos in this thread.

The most rare fucking oreo i've seen here are the golden ones.

It's cereal milk, calling it now

cakesters were tasty as fuck