Bro! you need to eat fruit to be healthy bro!

>bro! you need to eat fruit to be healthy bro!

Other urls found in this thread:

healthyeating.sfgate.com/difference-between-sucrose-glucose-fructose-8704.html
caloriecontrol.org/fructose/
youtube.com/watch?v=ng9LMtcmqNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bro! fruit doesn't even fucking healthy bro!

Fruit is full of sugar and only fat retards think it's healthy because for them, comparatively, it is.

>all fruit is equal

Only healthy fruits are blueberries, blackberries, and bananas, grapes are alright

>I read it on some meme or something so its true!
eat shit you fucking triple nigger.
apples are not bad for you, it doesnt matter if there is sugar in it. Goddammit you are so fucking stupid.

most fruit has enought sugar to be considered a candy

only fat retards eat fruit expecting to lose weight

>soft drink instead of water
>biologic and overpriced fruits instead of regular, cheap fruits
It's like they try to be insulted

I like green apples though, they don't taste like wax like some red apples do.

what the actual fuck are ya going to cook with that, why are young people so fucking useless

>buying fruit out of season and paying out of season prices for it

I'm surprised the dumb, poor whale bought the
whole pineapple.

>FRUIT ISN'T HEALTHY GOY KEEP EATING YOUR DAILY DOSE OF CHOCOLATE GOY
yeah no shit fruit has sugar but you know what it has ? fucking vitamins, you don't get that from candy do you you fat pseudo-nutritian slob

Soft drinks are more acidic because it's bubbly. It will dissolve the sugar molecules.

>it's more acidic because it's bubbly

some vitamin C and some vitamin fucking nothing
you'd be better off drinking a glass of milk or eating a serving of broccoli instead of eating literally a metric ton of fruit, as far as micronutrients go
it's literally sugar and water

I TOLD YOU NIGGERS

I TOLD YOU ABOUT SUGAR LOGS AND SUGAR SPHERES

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

I find it impressing how many adults are unaware of the existence of plain, raw pasta/rice/whatever
Cheap, highly caloric, filling, almost nobody dislikes their taste. Why can't people get the picture?
There's a reason people mostly ate bread in a time where the agriculture had to be ran by the majority of the population because the outputs were too low.

The only goy here is the one who eats $1.50 worth of fruit to get the same amount of vitamins found in 4 broccoli florets.

>vitamins
Micronutrients do not matter. Macros are all your should be focusing on.

First thing's first. Read up on the different types of sugar. Fruits do have fructose, but I don't want the 13 year olds around to jump on the bandwagon of "all sugars are bad!" without being educated on WHICH sugars are bad.

healthyeating.sfgate.com/difference-between-sucrose-glucose-fructose-8704.html

Now, fruits don't have enough fructose for it to be as big an issue as you facebook meme spouting fuckwads would have everyone believe. It is virtually impossible to eat enough fruit for the amount of fructose to have any substantial impact on your health. HIGH FRUCTOSE is completely different, as it is concentrated and far easier to fuck up on.

Fruits, unlike sodas and sugary candies and treats, also have lots of fiber and water, meaning the fructose hits far far slower than otherwise. Your body can easily take care of it like that. Kind of like binge drinking alcohol vs drinking a glass of milk. The alcohol will hurt, the milk won't so much.

If you are doing keto, and avoiding carbs, fine. Avoid fruit, as it does have carbs and you are replacing glucose with ketone. But this is literally one of the only reasons to avoid them. The other being some weird intolerance to certain sugars.

Fruit JUICES can be unhealthy as dick. Usually no fiber, most of them have a ton of added sugar, and some even have HFCS. Just stick with actual fruits, as they are more satisfying and 10x healthier than juice.

High fructose corn syrup is something like 52% fructose 48% glucose. Most fruit is ALL fructose.

caloriecontrol.org/fructose/

Yeah I was just waking up when I typed that. Still stands that they aren't exactly interchangeable.

sugar is brain food. im too intelligent to moderate my intake.

>Not a single lime

>highly caloric
This is the reason it is usually avoided. People trying to lose weight pay attention to calories, rather than how filling something is.

It is a vicious cycle of madness where you manage to eat less calories but feel unbearably hungry, so you end up eating a bit more.

Since switching to pastas rather than muh low calorie bullshit, I've lost about 50 pounds.

KYS

>Retard buys the most expensive fruit ever
You could get over thirty pounds of apples and banannas with that money. What a fucking looser.

>fruit JUICES can be unhealthy as dick.
Please explain to me how dick is unhealthy Mr. Know-it-all

Well, anal tearing in the case of gaybois like you.

Bro! You need eat your cum to keep your protein up.

Clearly you have never tried anal

Buttstuff makes me sick. Literally, I feel queasy if anything enters.

Usually if you arent curious after the first or second time it isn't for you anyway. But tearing rarely happens if you are in the hands of an expert

my mom might have said that. what did you say about my momma?

youtube.com/watch?v=ng9LMtcmqNs

>eat an appel 5 Kg of fried beef, 2L of butter flavored ice cream and unlimited supplies of candied energy bars a day
>get sick
>OMG APPLE ARE LIES I STOP RIGHT NOW

This is wrong, but I can't expect to understand how calories are calculated to I won't go any further than just calling you the retard you are.

>brought to you by the Candy Consortium of America

If I go to the local town that has all the high end stuff and buy from the most expensive store, this is what the prices generally are when out of season for those crops. When in season and when I shop at my main place, those prices end up being about $18.50 total. However, I grow my own grapes, raspberries, and have a water well. Oh, and I grow my own pineapple sometimes, but that takes for fucking ever. I even have my own walnut trees.

said no one ever.
retard.

Where moving into a future where nutritional food is a premium

Another dumb gorilla. I'm amazed she didn't buy some bananas.

>yeah bro, you don't need fiber and all of the micronutrients in fruits, just go blind at 15 by only eating McDicks, cuz fruits have sugar too so lmfao YOLO you'll enjoy the ride!

grapes are sugar suspended in water

they cost too much

It is surely possible to eat shittily enough that micronutrients matter, no?

That feel when my retarded family thinks fruit juice is healthy

>Eat pounds of chocolate all day
>Eat a salad before bed
>Wtf i thought salad was healthy, i havnt lost weight at all
:^^^^))))))

It is healthy, if it's fresh and consumed in the right amounts. The problem is a serving of juice should be like 4-6 oz, but people think they can drink a quart of it and not worry about the amount of sugar.

I looked at your image, I did not read your post

Its not healthy because eating the actual fruit is always better

Okay.

That doesn't mean it's unhealthy, and if you feel that way you can have a smoothie instead of juice. But a small glass of juice with a balanced meal isn't going to be bad for you, or even at any other time, as long as you aren't consuming too much sugar.

Having a good diet is about balance anyway. Have juice sometimes, but have the whole fruit sometimes too.

People who viciously argue nutrition on the Internet are more pathetic than the people who argue religion and politics.

>Thinks fruits are not healthy.
>buys gmo

Oh, I can see why.

Not just that, it's also well balanced.

I once ate an apple and felt really satisfied.

If you eat candy you just want more.
Candy has no fibre, no vitamins and lacks everything wholesome food does have.