What’s the worst fast food and why is it little caesars?

What’s the worst fast food and why is it little caesars?

actually its pizza hut

Literally just saw that commercial, are you watching Stuart Little?

>he's never had burger king or arby's

Their deep dish pizzas are pretty good. The regular pizzas are kind of bad though.

Their deep dish is disgusting.

What makes you feel that way?

Haven't had them in years. I wanted to have them one last time before I moved but it didn't pan out.

I can honestly say there's shittier pizza though.

>Have the shittiest tomato sauce of all time.
>Never ever change the recipe.

It tastes like a real deep dish pizza that was dipped in some kind of chemical bath.

I agree. Their deep dish crust has this artificial/chemical tinge to it thats hard to ignore even if I'm 9 shots in and thats saying something.

Nah. Cops

>pan out
Hehehe

It's $5 for an entire large pizza. What the fuck were you expecting, some hand tossed artisan bullshit?

The name is “extra most bestest”

And it's extra most bestest at being an ultra cheap source of hpt and ready pizza

It actually is hand tossed.

little caesars is the best of the 4 pizza chains

you obviously havent eaten mc donalds then

It's the stuff they spray to keep it from sticking

Lil Caesars has less calories than other large chain pizza places, since they don't douse it in an enclosed pan with oil. You can't beat their value, and I pick it over other pizza places every time.

Yeah by Little Martinez who forgot to wash his hands

the crust was so dry I choked and puked. it's cheap cuz it's shit.

if you own a functional oven you should kys for not just getting red baron for half the price

Little Caesars is the pizza of the people. bourgeois scum

It's the pizza of the ditchdigger, drunken and poor and desiring nothing more than to cram something cheap and immediate down his gullet after a hard day's labor.

but arbys is good and BK is at least better than McD's

I worked there for a very short time, but even within that short time I was still able to be disgusted enough to never want to eat that shit ever again.

I think it depends on the location, franchise, and managers. The one I work out is super clean and the dough is hand made everyday never frozen. The veggies r also hand cut.
I used to work at a subway that was filthy, freezer and fridge broken so the manager would lie on the food safety log to the health inspector. Overall comparison with just food quality little Caesar's beats this subway.

i cant hate on little caesers. in my darkest of times, i would get a pizza and crazy bread, it was like $7. would have 4 pieces of pizza and 4 bread sticks for lunch and then dinner, with toast/oats/eggs for breakfast. even though i can afford better things now, i still get a pizza sometimes from little caesers. i dont know if its because i had so much of it, but i still really enjoy the taste.

Honestly i think little Caesars tastes pretty damn good. Maybe its just being a broke college student and getting a large pizza for five dollars whereas every other chain gives me a smaller pizza for 15 dollars amd they're not even that good.

Bk

>Maybe its just being a broke college student
I think its one of the best pizzas around especially when considering the price is a steal. if picked up at normal lunch and dinner times or ordered fresh it's better than even the mom and pop shops

Alright, let's not delude ourselves. LC is popular because it's cheap as fuck compared to any other pizza chain. They're pizzas are shit, everyone knows this. No one gets LC because of the great taste, they get it because they can get a whole grease bomb of a pizza for $5.
They most certainly aren't better than any chain pizza you can buy, and definitely not better than a good local place. To believe that you'd have to be a special kind of retarded.

And you had high expectations?

That's like believing everyplace that says "best burgers in town!"

>being an elitist about fast food

Y'all niggas need to get your priorities in order.

$5.00 -
big mac
or
large pepperoni pizza
???
you're gay

wendy's is the worst because of THAT FUCKING SMELL

glad I'm not the only one that's noticed this. little ceaser's tastes like detergent to me. my hypothesis is the teenagers working at the store are constantly wiping down the prep stations with sanitizer but not rinsing it off/wiping it clean before preparing the pizza on it.