He likes george orwell

>he likes george orwell
>he likes aldous huxley
>he likes ray bradbury

Then you're a fucking edgelord that probably also thinks pink floyd are musical geniuses because of "le wall lol :DDDD"

kill yourself

contrarians should be shot to be quite frankly honest with you famalamazoids.

>edgelord
>kill yourself

Pink Floyd ARE musical geniuses but not because of "le wall lol :DDDD"

also this

>ummagumma
>good
listen to soft machine or caravan for real prog

jesus you're upset other people were teenagers once. maybe you'll get over it in a few years, salinger

No book is wrongly remembered.

You're gonna miss out on a lot of great lit if you judge an author's entire oeuvre on their most famous novel.

except in the case of orwell, he was a talentless hack. Wrote the same dystopian story over and over again. Can't say the same about the other two though.

Bradbury isn't the greatest at the way he rights, but his ideas and stories are usually pretty interesting and mind bending

>at the way he rights

>coming up for air is dystopian
>his nonfic was dystopian
m8 maybe he was living during some shit?

>soft machine or caravan

Frank Zappa, chum.

Not the same guy you replied to, but Coming Up for Air is kinda dystopian... sort of. An argument could be made. I get what you're saying, though. Either way, really comfy read.

Either way, he's wrong.

Aspidistras is 100% not dystopian.

this is a teenage post tbqf

Having a shitty life counting as dystopian probably makes every book dystopian.

>all condescension is unjustified
git gd tbphw/ufam

I didn't explain myself. The post WW-1 part of the novel could be considered dystopian. It at least suggests it. Of course, descruction does not equate to dystopias, but I think that's what Orwell was getting at, at least in some small way.

was about to say this.

Speaking of, his autobiography isn't bad. I couldn't help but reading the entire thing in his voice, which is an obvious plus.

yeah! you know what, your thread convinced me. I'll do it tonight, user. Thanks!

wow this opinion is embarrassingly bad. have fun listening to zappa's cringeworthy attempts at humor. aged like milk desu.

No he's not funny at all. I agree it pretty much ruins his music. Also he was a terrible person.