Hey look at me theres a fucking animal on my counter

>Hey look at me theres a fucking animal on my counter.
Making chick sal and smokin weed while workin from home today. Stop in if bored.

>dog ass on kitchen table

boiling water for chicken, this could take some time....

hello friend.
my animals are my life, i love them like humans. they are allowed to go anywhere they want. lil zazzie just loves to jump up on the counters and go wherever she wants!

What a fucking shit looking dog lmao. Nice choice retard

Why are you boiling your chicken? And why in a plastic bag?

This is only an acceptable dog to have if you're some weird female.

I love animals too, but a kitchen should be hygienic.

What did you do to it's legs, you sick fuck.

why does your dog have no hind legs?

im not her biggest fan either friend.
its not boiling. the cx was frozen and stuck to the bag.
its my daughers' dog
this guy gets it.

you both are kinda correct, chihuahua's have fuckin pretzel rod legs.

chicken fat. some ethnic people will be disappointed to hear that I'm going to remove it.

What the fuck do you even mean?

So.. do you live alone or?

Ditch the Shitwawa for a real dog.

hehe, I like your old dog, even though I usually hate chiuahuahs

took that fuckin fat out...

idk im pretty high. the dog just has 4 tiny thin legs.
have wife and kid
i wish i could, im not an animal lover at all anymore. to me, animals are like someone elses kids. they're cute for a while but then youre glad you don't have to deal with their shit, literally. when she bites it im not getting anymore pets.
thanks, she's a great dog for a chihuahua actually. she will actually stop barking if you tell her, which for one of those ankle biters is a rarity.

>its not boiling
>next picture is chicken in boiling water

Dont fuck with me, OP. Why are you boiling all the flavor out of your chicken?

bag was removed before i started the burner. we usually buy chicken in bulk packages, clean them, and portion them out. those are just two portion bags.
as for boiling, im making a chicken salad, i cant see roasting or grilling the chicken for it. sorry famm.

nugs cuz its too early to start drinking

>i cant see roasting or grilling the chicken for it.
Why do you hate flavor so much?
Please tell me you at least seasoned the water you boiled the chicken in.

i swear to god if that is the tiwuawua from that /an/ thread a year and 4 months ago

of course. i feel your passion for the flavor, but this is just how i grew up eating it, and if you ever see chicken salad its always with boiled chicken. >pic related

>unironically making chicken salad
when we gas all the flyovers I'm going to castrate you first

thats a niec doggo mate

>someone doesnt like what i do so they deserve to die.
you do have a point...

i think everyone is allowed to like what they like, but
i don't get chicken salad either. it's on my top five list of foods that i won't touch with a ten foot pole. like, take a good thing (chicken) mix with other good things (grapes celery idk what even goes in chicken salad) and out comes weird mushy fishy tasting garbage. what.

not a fan of cleaning celery.
hey i feel you, there's no way in fucking hell i'd ever eat chicken salad unless i was making it myself. the smell of tuna alone much less tuna salad makes me wanna puke. i really despise mayo, but my mom used to make this at holidays and i always loved it. i could consider mine above average compared to most.

there are two types of people. de-stringing the celery is patrician.

that dog looks like it just kicked in.

so if youre the one flying over the middle of the US then that makes you the flyover.

No, it makes them the Coastie. The flyovers are the ones 30,000 feet below the plane. They are down there being flown over.

hey look up at the people flying over us, those flyovers really think they're special!

SMASHED

so you're gonna post how you make it right?
i'll try it sometime if it doesn't look like it might make me vomit
since yousaid it was good and you seem like a ok guy

i wish places of employment didn't drug test, it's legal here, and it's less disruptive than drinking is
what in the heck

yeah sorry, i had to go to the store for a min. Here's what i have so far, chicken's boiled, and the vegetables are ready, i usually just use onion and celery.

time to clean this nasty shit up. my OCD will ensure the meat is thoroughly cleaned.
on a sidebar, people who just rip apart a pork butt and serve it without removing the fat and shit should be shot on sight.

cleaned and chopped

That chicken probably tastes like wadded up paper at this point. Also fuck you for not liking pork fat, that shit is fucking delicious.

is this nigger trying to steal Patti's thunder?

added a dash of white pepper.

it tastes like boiled chicken, also its in a fucking salad so the chicken is just another part of the dish. no one's gonna sit down and chow into a boiled chicken breast, i dont see the outrage on your part, what would you do when boiling chicken?
just working from home famm, smokin some ganj, and playing with the camera, listening to the artie lange and anthony podcast. its friday, bout to start drinking here in a bit. gonna have a sambo later when i start boozing.

>what would you do when boiling chicken
I wouldn't, unless it was a carcass being boiled down for stock.

next up some boscs.
i see. im not a fan of it either and this is the only time i do it. like i said, its a recipe i learned from my mom and it comes from down south. its just good old chicken salad youd find at a cookout, potluck or reunion down in texas. i just changed up a few ingredients on her.
Ive made it before with grilled chicken and its just not the same. it tastes best when boiled, dat juss how it be when it is

>pears
>1/4 c mayo
>2T pickle relish
this is the country part of the dish, yall yanks might pitch a fit at this but any southerner worth their weight in beans will insist this is the ingredient that makes the dish.

this is 1950's midwestern garbage and has nothing to do with the south

If you love animals so much why are you eating chicken??

fuck off back to your vegan threads faggot

i beg to differ sir.
>recipe was invented in '''current year'' and only pleb would eat it the next year.
ok stupid.
sir that was my attempt at sarcasm.

i like to add some dried cranburreees

bread about to go in oven

Finished.

>gratuitous wannabe faggy food pic with beer

Southern Chicken Salad
1-2 c sell-ray (more if you like)
1/2 c onion
2 T sweet pickle relish
2 pears or 1 apple
1/4 - 1/2 c mayo
1/2 c craisins
dash white pepper

y'all have a fine weekend.

I have to agree with Chicken salad has nothing to do with the south. We "yanks" up here make the same shit with the same ingredients. I prefer tuna though.

It's an american thing.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks! Look at me!

It's individual packaging. Store chicken in individual ziplock bags so it keeps for longer. Gotta unthaw it before the bag separates from the chicken.

i say 'southern' because its something that i only see back home in texas. i actually live in NY and the chicken salad i see constantly, regardless of deli, grocery store, or greasy spoon, is mayo chicken celery and egg. and copious amounts of mayo at that. see image for reference

>southern
>texas
texan food is literally southern + midwestern and your method of preparation is most similar to midwestern dishes
faggot

>Shiner
Looks pretty good my man.
As a NATIVE Texan I've always considered us way more west than south. I've lived in the south and we share few similarities.

smoochies

I like the photos they look very professional

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

Man, that looks pretty good. Wish I had a waifu to cook chicken salad for me while I post on Veeky Forums.

This post could only have been made by a raging homosexual. If you haven't had a delicious chicken salad with chicken, almonds, grapes, and apples, you don't even deserve to be allowed on the internet.

Get gud at life.

Man, why do people have to fuck up chicken salad with grapes? Celery, sure. Nuts? Maybe. Grapes, get the fuck out of my chicken salad!

The key is cajun seasoning on the chicken, and this is very important, EQUAL PARTS mayo and good dijon mustard.

That looks disgusting. I always sautee my chicken before shredding it for chicken salad, the seasonings I use (pepper, paprika, maybe a touch of cayanne to balance out sweetness from the apples) gives it a bit of color and much better flavor than chicken boiled in salt water till decomposed
Okay that makes sense now. You just dont like flavor.

Im gonna throw you a patti even tho im p sure this thread is mocking me m8

THIN ICE M8

Bullshit.

kek