Authors and Journalists who are personal heroes for you

Authors and Journalists who are personal heroes for you

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534016/Katie-Hopkins-Manchester-Arena-terrorist-attack.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least explain why. Come on, man.

agree, beautiful and courageous woman.

>beautiful
Not really...

>implying uou wouldn't fugga fugga her buga uga
are you, by any chance, homossexual?

There's much more attractive black women out there.

A near-perfect human being

Katie Hopkins

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4534016/Katie-Hopkins-Manchester-Arena-terrorist-attack.html

yeah, that doesn't mean she isn't fuckable either
you homosexual

Ayaan is pretty cool except for conning my country.

That said, she's good against muzzies.

What's your favorite A$AP Rocky song?

Based Gilbert, punker of prats and slayer of pseuds.

As much as I enjoy some of his writings, he was never in any position to identify, much less slay, 'pseuds', for, tragically, he only knew how to think in paradoxes, and whenever he formulated one that went against the grain of modernist thought, and especially if it was biting and aesthetically pleasing, he uncritically accepted it as true.

you don't mind the genital mutilation?

Fuck AH Ali and all the pundits like her
They turned anti-Islam into a masturbatory tool for cable TV neoliberals
Now the public expects criticisms of Islam to be "those goatfuckers need some American democracy" instead of anything based on reason or comparatives
There's nobody around to hear any rational, measured anti-Islam because they're all tuned in to the retarded Clash of Civilizations narrative

come on, she's more nuanced than that

>Authors
>Journalists

Choose one.

Peso

Nuke Mecca.

My hero

this is a good point, how do you eat out a chick if they don't have a clit?

Islam is not that bad. The really dangerous thing is a half assimilated Muslim. The average goatfucking peasant poses no threat to the West and should be treated as such.

She's a known liar.

Islam is good, but shame about those Muslims

Her ass

Joyce is my personal hero. I admire absolutely everything about the man. He is my biggest inspiration.

I adore the man. His life does make me cry sometimes though...

>The average goatfucking peasant poses no threat to the West and should be treated as such.
A million of the "average goatfucking peasants" are now living in the west, completely segregated from the rest of society.

The poop part too?

Was he a homosexual?

Its hard to say. He never married or recorded any relationships with women and does describe Dahoum in odd English but he is obviously influenced by classical writing, and so platonically describing men as handsome wouldn't be out of place. It is ultimately irrelevant though, I hate the amount of literature that's dedicated to speculating on his sexuality when he did so much, it's a negative sign of the times.

Of course. I have a collection of all his letters. I tried to fuck my girlfriend the same way so that I would know the smell of her farts also. .

yeah man young thug is fucking dope

lmao he got a big fucking head

he head to big for he gotdamn turban

impossible to please sexually...but yes, she's very brave.

>There's nobody around to hear any rational, measured anti-Islam because they're all tuned in to the retarded Clash of Civilizations narrative
Okay, what's a good critic of Islam or anti-Islam narrative? This is a fairly old and boring canard, it has been said about everyone. Both Bertrand Russel and Nietscheshzzchezhe have had the same accusation thrown against them. You have probably said this specific line against Dawkins, Dennett, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens. Who is left after that?

The only criticism that steps outside of this is the nonsensical "religion is an evil tool of capitalism", or the slightly different "this isn't communism/anarchy/my-lefty-ideology"

>calling people that are still alive 'heroes'

It's like you WANT to be dissapointed