I'm feeling like I should go on a voluntary food consumption hiatus. If I do, for how long should I abstain?

I'm feeling like I should go on a voluntary food consumption hiatus. If I do, for how long should I abstain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Until you're human sized

Kek

Forever.

You can go until you feel true hunger (feeling in your mouth)

Just make sure to drink lots of water

drink teas, it's good for you to go a few days with no food just watch your gut reacting and stop if you feel hardcore heartburn. you will feel great if you are in healrhyish shape.

this is called fasting, or anorexia if you aren't religious or a hippy

it's anorexia if you can't stop. fasting doesn't make you anorexic

Watch this, and do it. Fasting is a normal and good habit to have.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE

3 months

True hunger is a feeling in your mouth? Can you explain?

prolly as long as people do it for ramadan then eat normal

Hunger if you're not starving is the feeling of an empty stomach

Hunger if you are starving is a sensation in the back of your mouth/in your throat.

just stop drinking alcohol, that's usually is what makes you fat.

Do low carb. It works

One vice gives way to another.

I stopped eating meat daily a while back. Now I want a chocolate every day.

Your body is craving magnesium

>I stopped eating half of the minerals my body needs to survive, now it seems to want things!

Just eat less, fasting for more than a day or two is retarded.

On fasts and keto your body burns through your glycogen in the first 4-6 days then drops 10-15 lbs of water weight.
As soon as you have a nice serving of pasta or resume eating normally you put it all back on again minus your calorie deficit which is your actual weight loss.

I got into a bad habit of fasting and binging while maintaining weight and it has done serious harm to me physically and mentally.

worked 4 me

>intermittent fasting, water fasting, autophagy, hydration, moisturizing skin, walking, bodyweight exercises + dumbbells, dr fung, thomas delauer

Do and look up all of these things if you don't know what they are and don't have a program that is already working well for you.

There, you aren't fat anymore, and if you did the hydration right, aren't old, and threw in some several day length water fasts you probably don't have loose skin, and you didn't even have to go to the gym and be fat in front of other people. Just eat one balanced meal a day, avoid sugar, go for a walk every day and take care of your skins hydration. The bodyweights (especially pullups/chinups) and walking will literally change your body shape from a feminine blob to a masculine broad shouldered god.
Its fucking amazing and works well. The fat slides off you, the mental and general health benefits of the associated process known as autophagy are no joke.

As for people saying it is unsustainable, I personally find it is really easy to mix it with intermittent fasting. My default state is eating in a window of 1-4 hours depending on the social situation. If that is your default state it is going to be difficult to rebound back into shit eating habits, so long as you can muster the willpower to only eat in that window.

For example;
>eat dinner Monday - a homemade vege soup + sausages and roast veges
>start fasting, just drinking water
>break fast Wednesday evening and have another delicious dinner
>decide you want dinner on Thursday so do that too
>feeling good so start another fast and don't eat until Sunday dinner

Its very flexible and impossible to rebound if you simply follow intermittent fasting on the days you do eat, and obviously don't somehow eat like 5000 calories of shit in that eating window.

It's a shit feeling.

I've lost some weight recently. A key change is keeping a food log.

It makes it all too clear. The biggest change will be seeing what just isn't worth it at all. You'll log in some random shit you decided to eat and see that it COMPLETELY fucks your day up. Sometimes it's not so obvious if you never stopped to think about it (especially drinks and desserts).

You'll also find meals that are super filling and surprisingly low on calories. You'll think "It's that low? Fuck I'll have two next time, I really enjoyed it."

I'm not going to give nutritional advise. It's simply that a true and accurate food log lays your decisions out for you to review.

I lost 20lbs by doing 3 weeks, only broke it for a birthday event gonna start again next week
>If I do, for how long should I abstain?
Until it's done, you'll know when
You'll want to drink a gallon of water a day and salt, potassium, magnesium so you don't piss out all your minerals and apple cider vinegar too