Grabs the tits of an 18 year old who wanted him to sign something

>Grabs the tits of an 18 year old who wanted him to sign something

>Masturbated himself in front of colleagues

>Made grad student go run and get him birth control

>Alienated from other professors at CWRU for making references to pedophilia

I think it's time women take over as the public intellectuals. Every man, is utterly incapable of controlling his rapist tendencies ingrained in that sex.

They're nearly all men but is there anything else all these harassers have in common?

Who here /hate feminism but hope krauss' career gets utterly destroyed/?

nobody is safe user. you will soon be accused of sexual harassment for having consensual sex.

Sure, Universities & Temples. Women can do both.

>They're nearly all men
you mean all the ones the media chooses to cover are men

Me too because he's so relentlessly unimaginative.

Yes, you dumb bitch who hasn't even earned the right to be called a slut.

I'm baka-kaba kabaka.
私はバカ-KABAカバカです。

>Neonazi astroturfs go from denying the existence of sexual harassment to full-blown tumblr "no evidence necessary" SJW mode just because like 40% of the people accused are Jewish
>they also mysteriously stopped pushing their "Everyone in the media is Jewish" stuff because that would mean they are actually under-represented in these accusations, with non Jewish whites being over-represented

As someone who always said that neonazi bootlickers were the conservative flavor of social justice warriors, it's comical to see that fact exemplified so blatantly.

Also if lejooz actually tend to be sex criminals, then just post their crime statistics. Surely meaningful statistics will line up with your beliefs instead of disproving them. You aren't an SJW, are you?

these accusations are definitely a witch hunt with ulterior motives propagated by more than one party, each with different values

Yes...Looks like they have one thing in common...Can't quite put my finger on it

Oh no! All rapist have noses! What a pointless statistic!

Have no idea if any of this shit is true, half of the shit in the news is either bullshit or widly exaggerated, they'll stretch the truth to any extent for clicks.

Its worth mentioning this story was conducted BY buzzfeed and not by an independent group, person, etc.

I grabbed a girls ass on the bus when I was a kid completely by accident and if I was a celebrity, it COULD have been turned into a wild exaggerated story about me raping 4 girls.

But please bare in mind WE CANNOT KNOW if he did it. He may he may not of, but I will NEVER believe this shit based off the fact that buzzfeed did an investigation. Its very likely to be exaggerated bullshit for Advertising money.

Cool. Just like science in its current state.

Science doesn't care about politics
Politics doesn't need to care about science
Simon Knows Science > Political Ideals

You have to be more careful, I've seen people have horrible shit happen to them for accidentally grabbing asses.

Also, everything you said was true.

You got a source for those accusations?

My projection.

true, but some guys really do try and sneak cheap feels which is why some girls have to speak out. If you give people an inch they'll take a mile, it will turn into saying they accidentally touched your tits, or vagina, etc which is why some women file a sexual harassment suit after one touch or grab

Then they should either learn to stab or be stabbed.

Or, the better approach, fuck off THOT.

citations needed

citation desired

You don't sound like the type of guy who would never touch a woman inappropriately and there is an element of truth to this. If you let too much slide it becomes normalised and then it becomes practically public molestation. On single events women should give the benefit of the doubt though.

On single events women should have a chaperone if they actually, truly, genuinely have that sense of fear upon meeting a male of any description.

If they're brains are so weak that they can't handle processing 'partner' to 'sexual' then they are obviously defective from a gendered perspective.

user didn't mention Jews. Why did you instantly think of Jews when sex crimes and perversion came up?

>how dare women complain when i sexually assault them, fucking whores

How dare women presume they are worth any salt; either from male semen, tear ducts, or natural vaginal lubrication.