Does Veeky Forums know of any decent literature written by blind people, especially people who were blind from birth?

Does Veeky Forums know of any decent literature written by blind people, especially people who were blind from birth?

I know of a Youtube channel of a guy like that

Homer nigger

D'oh!

borges went blind and continued writing and lecturing from memory

Didn't Milton have to dictate Paradise Lost because his eyesight gave out?

I only know about authors who went blind later in life. Milton, Borges, Sabato, Joyce. If Homer existed, then he was a blind man too.

Yeah, he did.
But by the time he was blind he had more than enough to clearly visualize what he was having written down the way normal people would

As in he is blind and writes books or he is a guy on youtube ... or looks like the pic in the OP

Given the intense non-visual dreams and sensations blind people allegedly have that should impact their writing I would have expected there to be lots of well written prose and poetry outside Homer.

Homer, Euler, Joyce, Thurber...

You could argue that we are all truly blind

You cuould argue that my dick fits well on your momĀ“s asshole

she is a bit of a tight arse

you have the burden of proof, let's hear your argument

She loosens up quickly
It feels good when i put my peepee in her poopoo hole

The user
He built his cage
No
NO
The user is in

Some theories about the historical Homer have suggested that he may not have been blind and may have been several people.
Is this a credible possibility or is it like the Shakespeare is a black female thing?
The latter 3 went blind as old men so likely didn't impact how they described things.

The Autobiography of Helen Keller is very good. Oddly enough she uses a lot of imagery and descriptive terms that she couldn't possibly have seen, but being a reader she probably adapted a lot of the imagery she read into her own writing

not blind from birth but

Milton wrote Samson Agonistes blind which deals with blindness directly and Borges wrote a bunch of shit Blind, part of his collection directly following The Aleph deals with this blindness

> Then with what trivial weapon came to hand,
>The jaw of a dead ass, his sword of bone,
>A thousand foreskins fell

nice

Surprised this wasn't mentioned earlier.