I just bought 6 duck eggs. Anything special I can do with them or do I just eat them like chicken eggs?

I just bought 6 duck eggs. Anything special I can do with them or do I just eat them like chicken eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

goodeatsfanpage.com/season9/ice_cream/churn_baby_churn_ii.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hatch them

Are they fertilized?

Make balut

They're dead

return them to the duck family for a proper decent burial
fag savage

They're higher in fat, Also, for at least our duck's, the eggs are thicker. Whites don't wander off from where you put them; yolks make a nice big lump; and shells are tougher to crack.

Ice cream. Thick, creamy, glorious ice cream.

Just cook them like normal, don't worry if they have a green color to the whites when you crack them.

it's a duck

I second this. Try Alton Browns "Super Premium Ice Cream" recipe from the Good Eats episode "Churn Baby Churn II".
goodeatsfanpage.com/season9/ice_cream/churn_baby_churn_ii.htm

you fucking monster
Balut is an abomination made by Satan

Mooncakes.

were they all laid by the same duck?

You use them just like a large chicken egg, except they are better at just about everything. They have less white, and more yolk, the shells are thicker, and they make a great poached egg.

If you have an egg cup (it is difficult to eat without), I strongly recommend doing the soft-boiled egg/toast soldiers thing. The yolk is spectacularly good and that is an excellent way to enjoy it.

They are also great for baking too. So creamy.

I like how grey it is.

That's a mallard. I really hope you didn't get eggs from a mallard.

>Balut ice cream.
I haven't been this scared in 20 fucking years.

I eat mallard eggs from our little flock from mid spring to late summer every year, user. They're delicious.

What does it taste like?

Posting in a duckroll thread without getting duckrolled.

Its called frozen custard, not ice cream, if there is egg in it

These kids ain't never seen a duckroll.

balut

It wouldn't even work anymore with post previews when hovering over links and those arrows were the links lead to a different thread.