Is there a way to hack your brain to let every bite of food feel like that first bite after a long long time And keep...

Is there a way to hack your brain to let every bite of food feel like that first bite after a long long time And keep the cravings up. I ask because it is the best. thé best thing in the world i tell you, not meth could compete with the sensation of longlasted food cravings settled. And it's all about that First bite! i want it to ladt forever. Pls help

Kill yourself.

Unironically DUDE

you'd get fucking fat

Whatnow?

Yeah tnaksmfror the scientfc

amerifat detected

Europe but nice try.
Don't you agree with what 8msaid m8 wtf!?

weed

>Is there a way to hack your brain

Yeah.

Smoke weed, that may help

Take a bite.
Chew an old sock for a minute or so.
Take another bite.

Baking soda and olive oil.

Weed

lol

yeah smoke weed

just do all the good drugs, just never overuse one, don't get addicted and be careful about combos
also take breaks of at least a few weeks
hallucinogens give the best experiences possible when used well

Attentiveness
You can even train it a bit

>tfw no giant burger

>Whatnow?
He means get higher than giraffe pussy before tearing into that greasy cheeseburger.

Well, sure-- but i meant specifically what i asked. Op here by the way

You're not missing anything. Patties don't cook right when they're that big and consider all the bread you get with each bite.
Try eating something to cleanse your palate - thats what the pickles are for when they come as a garnish.

What do you mean? Some mental self-trickery?

Ow of coarse thanks user. Although it's not actually as effective as olanzapine

> Try eating something to cleanse your palate

How would that keep satiation from happening?

Giraffes have tall necks but their pussies ain't THAT high
Have you never fucked one?

i doubt there exists a shortcut for what you want, except holding the craving back for a long time
drugs are better though

>Try eating something to cleanse your palate - thats what the pickles are for when they come as a garnish.
This.
The acid resets your senses after they get used to the fat. Or something like that.

Giraffe pussy is still 7 1/2 feet in the air my dood.

>How would that keep satiation from happening?
If that's all you're looking for just eat as fast as you can.
One of the simplest tips for eating less is just to take your time with a meal and chew your food thoroughly. There's a lag between when foot hits your belly and when the stomach tells the brain it's not hungry anymore and turns off the "Hungry" signal.
Honestly though the most satisfying meals I can think of are either when I was a kid after rugby practice. I could maw down a table of food like Goku at a buffet.
Alternatively - beer munchies. I don't get the munchies when I get high, but give me a few beers and I will eat my own leg if were fried and covered in cheese.

imagine all that potential energy, so hot

make yourself hungry again you fat fuck. that's one way of your bodies way of telling you not to eat. go on a damn run and the food will taste good again. boom

I refuse to leave downstairs