What's for dinner

Friday edition... Quite proud of this one

I overdid it on the sesame, but otherwise pretty tasty.

are you an aussie by any chance

Looking good but how's the asparagus, last time I tried it turned into a slimy stringy mess.

I'm in space therefore antigravity

Mm that was filling, and I always lick the plate clean just because I can. Bone bowl on the right, those pesky bones huh.

Veggie bowl. Cooked up in aome sriracha and later topped with fakon bits. Was pretty good.

Lunch

Dinner
I'm starting to enjoy cutting things desu

Pls clean up that mess

Now i want asparagus. And it's really not the right season for that.

>fakon
You didn't

Looking tasty and balanced. What have you put into your spaghetti?

That mozarella salad looks appetizing.
What's that meat though?

How's the fakon? t. carnivore
>Peas
Buh-buh-BRAAAAP

Artistic

What's that brown goop?

Tomorrow...

How do you manage to eat upside-down without having everything fall out all over the place?

Been trying to do this but, haven't had your type of success yet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

The mash is 1 potato + 1 yam + cream and butter, it's velvety and delicious.

I'm on the other side of the planet so it only looks upside down to you. Everything is relative. Pic of food nao pls.

Fine, I flipped it now bost dinner!!!

Clean your damn table, aussie.

nice get, I will when I make it.

för helvete

I made a liver stew with rice and apples, shit was cash
jag hatar bögar

jesus the food you people eat is disgusting, ever heard of a hamburger?

Made a very large pot of Sunday gravy (what Italians sometimes call the low and slow simmered tomato sauce flavored with meat) yesterday and will have leftovers for a while. I made meatballs with 1:1:1 ratio of beef, veal, and pork, and some Pecorino and herbs. Fried them alongside some sausages (a few hot, a few sweet) and a few short ribs I had left in the freezer. Crushed up a few #10 cans of San Marzanos. Cooked some garlic in the leftover meat oil along with some tomato paste, then added the tomatoes, brought it to a simmer, then added in the meat. Cooked it down for seven hours and served it with some fusilli I had in the cabinet. Came out great. I've made it a hundred times; the key is to keep changing it up until you find a method you enjoy.

Made Shoyu Chicken, sorry no pic

2 tbsp crushed garlic
2 tbsp crushed ginger
1 cup soysauce
1 cup brown sugar
4lb of your favorite kinda chicken

throw it all in a pot, stir when you get bored waiting, careful not to have it boil over and enjoy in 40 minutes

this isn't a place to post your fucking blog, grandma

Pistachio Risotto.
My best work so far. It was also my most complex risotto
>I used acidulated butter infused with the flavor of Shallots instead of adding shallots or onions
>I used homemade pistachio paste, made by hand with a mortar and pestle
>I used Carnaroli Rice
>Etna Bianco instead of Sauvignon Blanc
>and I toasted pistachios and used that as garnish.

Flavor wise it was an honest 9.5/10

I also tried different lighting when taking the photos.

this is more of the natural color, but I prefer the first pic i posted because the grains are more visible

Interdasting. So if I mix the pasta sauce in my pantry with fondue I'll basically have Sunday gravy, the Italian pasta sauce.

How do you even crush ginger? With a hammer?

That sounds amazing user. And now I learned what risotto is

Picture the richness of butter and parmigiano reggiano, combine that with the savoriness of chicken stock, and finally combine that with the sweetness, nuttiness, and saltiness of pistachio.

That's what it tasted like.

brie
white cheddar
salami
whole wheat cracka ass cracks
red table wine

You mention acidulated butter, is it made from creme fraiche?

No the entire ingredients are,
>White Wine
>White Wine Vinegar
>Shallots
>Butter

The last of my tendies with some chick fil a sauce from the last time I went there, probably last year.

This picture is shopped. You cannot bend your thumb like that without also bending your index finger.

spaghetti is alio oglio but i removed the garlic from the oil cause low fodmap diet

its blood sausage "kaszanka"

Chicken fried rice from a recipe from a fat gay Australian on Youtube. It was pretty good though.

In what world is this dinner? France?

Good NEET, keep on eating those /tendies/.

Looks off.
Here's some beef fried rice I did.

I'm sorry you have shitty hands because I can do it just fine.

I didn't put any eggs in mine cause I wasn't sure how old the ones in my fridge were. Yours looks...ok I guess. Fried rice isn't the most photogenic food I guess.

>yours looks..ok i guess
I sense some passive aggressiveness.
Why is there corn and green beans in yours?

I wasn't being passive aggressive. But you also shouldn't go around insulting a niggor's fried rice. I used a bag of frozen veggies, isn't that what you are supposed to do? This was actually the first time in my life I have ever made fried rice.

>frozen veggies
that could be what looks off about it.
I just avoid frozen veggies.

Maybe frozen peas tho.

was the rice fresh or a day old?

fresh. It was brown rice too, whites is for diabetes cucks.

>brown
>fresh
this explains why it looks strange

post your recipe.

which one. I'm going to make one now btw.

The fried rice with beef

Ingredients
>Beef Ribeye (KBBQ style)
>Onions
>Green onions
>Minced Ginger
>Egg
>Soy Sauce
>Oyster Sauce

I cooked the meat and vegetables in
>mirin
>soy sauce
>sugar
>salt

Fried rice I just made now.

>Deep fried shallots
>Over easy egg
>Thinly sliced Pork Shoulder
>green onions
>salt and pepper

Sauces & Oils:
>Ponzu
>Kecap Manis
>Sesame Oil
>Chili Oil

Anybody got tips for better presentation with the deep fried shallots? I just threw them on there and it looks a bit silly

Thanks m8

Too lazy to post a photo, but I whitetrashed out tonight

>three chicken breasts, cubed then browned in olive oil
>Ragu cheese sauce
>two fresh tomatoes
>Large can of hot green chilies
>can of black beans, drained
>seasoned well with a local markets salsa/pico seasoning
All combined and simmered into rotini. Pretty basic, cheap, white trash pasta. 3 meals, ~$4.

>In what world is this dinner? France?
USA, you faggot

Oven baked jerusalem artichoke and butternut pumpkin, butter fried chantarellions with garlic, spinach and rocket salad, topped with walnuts.

All in season, all delicious.

>asparagus
>tuna
Yes please.

Sounds really good, but looks a bit runny. Could use some better plating in general.

Check your eggs by putting them in a bowl of water, as long as they don't float they're a'ight.

Skillet Mac and cheese and a salad.

Blah.

that looks tasty, user. can we see pic on plate?

>looks a bit runny
how many times to i have to say this boys.
ALL'ONDA
Risotto should look that way.

Also it isn't that wet. Pic related.

I (and my whole family) are sick, so I'm making Three Potato Soup for dinner. I'll post a pic of it later, once it's done. It will be awhile, since I'm moving miiiiighty sloooow.

i'm mildly aroused.

i'd demolish the crusty cheese on top

No shit, me too. That's the best part.
I've never seen mac and cheese made this way. Sorta looks like a slice of pie on plate

lunch today. spaghetti with pesto and copious amounts of parmesan

Broccolikugel, unkoshered though since I am not a Jew.

first time trying polenta, mixed it with provalone and adjusted the salt. Cooked some sirloin tip with onion and button mushrooms, deglazed with beer, added a few shakes of soy, and thickened the sauce with butter. Pretty good but the polenta could have gone without cheese, the sauce was super rich on it's own

False.

>>soy
no, you didnt use soy, you used gross chemical soy substitute....disgusting, you should feel bad

O shit you're right.

Shanks. Beef and pork.
Braised in beer because I had some.

Would you like some other stuff with your sesame seeds?

Chef John turkey and rice meatballs senpai

kill yourself

The potatoes and gravy looks edible

you know, I would eat a whole lot better if you assholes would give me my fucking money.

wow nice everything looks juicy