For me, it has to be Pringles, the most overrated fucking chip available...

For me, it has to be Pringles, the most overrated fucking chip available. Why do silly cunts enjoy these fuck-awful things?

I only buy the salt and vinegar variety, because they're the only chip of that flavour available where I'm at

Because of the quirky cylindrical can and stacking of the chips. It's like a children's toy that parent's buy Happy Meals for. Adults who eat Pringles are autistic manchildren.

they're not awful, just extremely overpriced and overrated. still decent, as far as non-kettle-chips go, but not at all that bad.
they do make an awful lot of commercials, though, that must be why they think themselves a "premium" product.

It's such a strange thing to buy food for.

> mfw theyre fucking potato crisps not potato chips

hey bro I'm Irish but I say chips 'cos Amerilards get all autistic about it. Much like you are now actually.

I used to shake the Pringles cans up in the store to break the chips when I was a kid.

90 % of snacks are way over priced gor what you end up getting. Nearly $5 for doritos? Even 3 is too much. I dont know how much pringles usually are but if they arent $1 i dont buy them. Now with the smaller can its not even worth it. Cheese-its, goldfish are all way over priced and not worth what you get unless theyre a dollar at grocery outlet or something. Soda too.

I live in Japan. Here the average chip flavours consist of
>salt
>salt & seaweed
>french consomme soup (essentially slightly flavoured salt)
>west
>chilli
So I get pringles just for something a bit more interesting than fucking salt.

The light salt ones are pretty alright. I can't eat the regular ones, though. It's like eating sandpaper.

paprika flavour is kino

I stopped buying them once the WOW style fat free ones went off the market.
Still, there's something to be said about the uniform texture and shape of synthetic chips formed of potato paste and not natural slices. Its like plywood or particle board vs. natural lumber. There are many advantages to this engineered product over natural, its simply more predictable in material properties. This is a huge advantage in packaging and consuming in a difficult place such as when driving in heavy traffic.

They're nice for a crisp sandwich. I buy about 26 of them whenever they are £1 each during Christmas and they last me the year. But recently they have been reducing sizes and increasing prices, so now I don't think I will buy them this year.

there's no point buying something like Lay's when the store brand is 2 times cheaper and usually just as good

Lays are like 50% more expensive than domestic brands as well, and they're not even good. no wonder no one buys them here. Pringles are at least decently priced, and have some interesting flavours.

pringles gives me the shits when I buy king cobra and some pringles at 1:40am at the liquor store. the two don't go well together.

it's the other way around over here, pringles are really overpriced. sometimes up to 2x the price of lays which is a bit absurd

Nah, I think he means that they aren't potato chips because they are only 40 percent potato. They literally aren't potato chips, I think proctor and gamble calls them like a potato crisp product or something.

No reason to buy this shit when Tim's and kettle chips exist.

reminder that pringles is not potatoes

they are legally prevented from ever mentioning potato chips on their packaging

i eat the great value ones kek

wonder why. I assume all the big companies produce their chips in local factories so it's not like it's the import fees that are driving up the prices.

I think it could be because a single importer has the monopoly

The snack of spics.

Doesn't calbees have sour cream&onion and barbecue?
Those are my two favourite chips,but my local supermarket stop stocking them :(