I impulse bought some pork brains since I thought it sounded pretty cool. So what do I do with them?

I impulse bought some pork brains since I thought it sounded pretty cool. So what do I do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4601310/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat them

In milk gravy on scrambled eggs, of course. What are you, retarded?

Deep fry them

Drive by a Mosque.

enjoy your prions disease

Bake with potatoes, olive oil, and salt.

>prions
>pig
wut

that looks like some real nice cauliflower

i think that's only a thing if you eat cows fortrty years ago or people right now

>prions
>from a different species

Cows are a different species.
I have never heard of someone catching a prion disease from porkbrains, though. I think if that were as common as J-K disease they'd probably not be allowed to sell the things.

Leave them at a mosque

eat them raw to increase your neurological power threshold.

This, it's the only guaranteed way to increase your Psionics skill besides eating human brains.

>I have never heard of someone catching a prion disease from porkbrains, though
This is your science? *facepalm

Fact remains, most people don't honestly know where they got CJD. Because it takes years to develop, your little theory would have to have an incredible control group, like a pig farmer group. Any person who ever had offal or sausage for that matter any rare meat, in their lifetime, anything with connective tissue, could have exposed themselves. Just because it's called mad cow when people first heard about it, doesn't mean that only cows were affected.

OP, I wouldn't eat it. Brains are very irony and bleh, just not worth the risk for low enjoyment. Most animals don't display symptoms until near death and can be infectious long before that. Brains and spinal connective tissue is risk central right there. Throw out your $2/lb of garbage there.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4601310/

are those like 90% cholesterol?

Hook them up to your brain stem get smarter, understand impulse buys are retarded.

Think

Not a single joke about faggots? I'm gay and I'm ashamed of everyone here.

I think you should have read that paper yourself before citing it.
You're scared of raw eggs too, aren't you?

Just grind it all up and make chilli con brains

oh fine, here

Haha yes! Oh my god yes! Haha holy shit who saw this joke coming! Now THIS is why I browse Veeky Forums!

Brains are nature's cauliflower.