How to into bagels

How does Veeky Forums eat a toasted bagel? Do you spread the cream cheese all over both halves immediately, or do you eat it bite by bite spreading w/ knife when necessary? I do the latter, but am in an argument with a normie who does the fromer.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2010/06/27/carb-counting-new-yorkers-demanding-inside-of-bagels-scooped-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay me, and I will tell you.

(terms and conditions apply*)

I eat it bite by bite and spread what i want, because I also enjoy a blank bite.

I didn't like the kids in elementary school who had their prepared bagels or breads and ate them like goofs

I eat them with beans

God damn it I knew this would trigger goiym posts. It's just a simple survey. If you're making a bagel at home and not getting taxed to shit, how do you guys do it?

Constructive. Thank you both.

I usually only eat bagels when I have to leave so I spread it all on both halves. Even when I have time to spare I still do the same except maybe I'll put some fig jelly on it too.

Man, this is over seven years old now. Time flies.
nypost.com/2010/06/27/carb-counting-new-yorkers-demanding-inside-of-bagels-scooped-out/

Carbs are g8 for you. It's the fat that will wreck the body. I eat all the carbs I want and I'm not fat. But I avoid fat like the plague.

The guy wasn't implying carbs are bad user

Did you just assume my gender?

>getting the delicious soft insides removed
Did we need any further proof that New Yorkers are retards?

There aren't many newer articles about it so I guess it was at least only a passing fad.
But no, we don't need more proof.

This isn't a thread about carbs, just tell me if you go bite by bite, or if you just cover the whole dang thing.

I told them that this was the only excuse for their actions. Being on the go and eating bagels as a hand food is the only reason to spread both halves immediately. Otherwise, bite by bite is the patricians choice.

Schmear the whole thing and then cut it in half so you have two half-rings. Then you eat each one from one end to the other.

I put one spoonful of my home made bean chili on it and take a bite. My bagels are also home made.

>How does Veeky Forums eat a toasted bagel?

1. Drive to bagel place @ 5.30a
2. Buy some toasted bagels w cream cheese
3. Come home
4. Bagels are cut in half, once to spread the cream cheese, then again in half, so I eat 1/8 of the bagel. Delicious, not messy, doesn't fuck with my dentition.

>Cream cheese on a toasted bagel
Nope. The only thing you spread on toasted bagels is butter. Cream cheese is for cold bagels only.

I usually rip up both halves into pieces and then scrape the cream cheese up with the pieces like dipping nuggets.

toast bagel, spread cream cheese over all both halves, maybe add sliced tomato and salt if i have a good homegrown tomato
if i have bacon and fry an egg i will add sriracha (only good use for this condiment) to make a bacon egg sriracha cream cheese thing
BUT DAMN ITS MESSY AND FUCKS UP MY BEARD

If you're this upset about jews, i recommend that you don't consume any food for the next seven months to purge your system of the jew curse (((trading food to you in exchange for money)))
fuck man jews are cool as shit just don't go around them if you don't like them but don't shit up the internet with your gay weird homoerotic racism

>blank bite
nice
i thank you for your originality on this cesspool of copypaste heck

Does anyone else make "melts"? I toast a bagel, spread cream cheese on it and put a piece of provolone on top of it (it fits PERFECTLY) and then broil it until the cheese is bubbly and on the verge of browning. You can put a tomato, scrambled eggs, or bacon under the cream cheese. It's the perfect breakfast for borderline impressing anyone without too much work.

Okay I said "melts" because I always call them "bagel dudes" but I think this guy knows what I'm talking about a little bit with his "bacon egg siracha cream cheese thing".

Nobody has really answered the question, fuck this board.

I'm going to tell you you're a fag. If you're literally eating just bagel with cream cheese, then I would look at you as somebody who can't spread an appropriate amount of cream cheese around a bagel. If it had a topping of some sort, then you're also retarded. Your friend thinks you're a faggot too.

I toast them pre buttered, and then I add Parmesan after 2:15. Then I toast for another 2 mins to add crust

With Jews you lose newfag. Unfortunately the jidf has colonized your thread

I don't eat bagels anymore
Too many carbs and you have to put some sort of spread on it that just adds more carbs

If it's my own bagels at home. I'll cut them in half and dip them in a tub of cream cheese.

This isn't Tumblr user
Kindly leave and never return

regardless of gender you are a complete faggot. pls leave.

>eat it bite by bite spreading w/ knife when necessary
What's the point of doing that? Why not just put cream cheese all over it at first?

I never made the donut--->bagel transition. I don't even like donuts that much. Too sugary for my taste at breakfast. If I'm eating savory bread for breakfast, it's gotta be a proper buttermilk biscuit.