Do you prefer white chocolate or dark chocolate Veeky Forums?

Do you prefer white chocolate or dark chocolate Veeky Forums?

White isn't real chocolate because it's missing cocoa solids.

But white. Bitter foods a shit.

Depends on my mood but I like all three. I'm retarded for these whenever though.

Dark is usually best imo but sometimes i'll buy milk just to change it up. I don't like white chocolate in bar form, but it has its place in some deserts, great with berries.

the more bitter the better. or something.

Dark chocolate, but only rarely. I don't really like chocolate bars that much.

Same. As a kid I once bought $80 worth of these.

White, always.

dark easy

0w0 what's this

ruby chocolate

White chocolate doesn't even taste like anything, just a vague sweetness. I don't get why anyone likes it or why you'd ever pick it over dark or even milk chocolate.

Isn't cocoa butter a solid?

I'm a girl and I love dark chocolate

pencil eraser

Dark. White chocolate is a meme.

Handily they usually sell all three at the same price, so the milk and white eaters are subsidising the dark eaters.

>Barry Callebaut presents the fourth type in chocolate ‘Ruby’ next to Dark, Milk and White chocolate
>Ruby chocolate is an intense sensorial delight. A tension between berry-fruitiness and luscious smoothness
>Ruby chocolate is made from the Ruby cocoa bean; through a unique processing, Barry Callebaut unlocks the flavor and color tone naturally present in the Ruby bean. No berries or berry flavor is added. No color is added

I don't think those are even white chocolate, by legal definition, since they don't even have cocoa butter.

They did in fact remove the 'white chocolate' label from their packaging when they switched

No doubt the product sells better with only "Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme" on the label. Imagine how poor the sales would be if they called it an imitation white chocolate bar like it is. It makes me wonder how many millions they had to spend lobbying for this.

white > dark > milk

kek

If I feel like eating chocolate then white, dark only for tasting.

Dark. I don't like white or milk chocolate very much. It tastes like a mouthful of sugar and fat. Sugary fat isn't one of my favorite flavors.

Milk or white.
spotted the non american

I'm American. I'm not fat though.

Dark most of the time, but I find milk goes better with things like peanut butter. White chocolate is garbage, it just tastes like sugar and fat with nothing else.

Both of them are pretty good,but I'll have to go with dark.

White=dark>>>>>>>>>>>milk

this desu

Real chocolate (milk) > white >>> dark

These used to be a lot better when I was a kid. I think they started using cheaper ingredients and now they are shit. Also I fucking hate sweet stuff in general now.

each type has its uses and is the best one in some specific cases
just deal with it

Dark, so I remember what it tastes like after I've eaten it.

Trauma lasts, good experiences are forgotten soon.

White chocolate is just fucking all sugar and no chocolate. I find it so fucking obnoxious when people dont like normal fucking chocolate like the majority of the world does and go for white instead, its shit and everybody knows it. If you don't like normal chocolate something is horribly wrong with you.

I like both white, milk and dark chocolate

Milk is probably my overall favourite, but I will happily eat any chocolate.
That isn't hershey's. Vomit bars gtfo.

milk chocolarte is for women and children
dark is for all kinds of retarded people who enjoy it ironically
white is the patrician choice

Chocolate with menstrual blood mixed in, crazy feminists eat it thinking it empowers them with womb magic. Popular among hipsters in general.

This stuff is fucking amazing.

It is indeed.

Dark, like my soul

we live in a timeline where people will actually believe this and it probably exists

These are fucking god tier. Was really addicting.

>Bitter foods a shit
I dont miss being 12

Cocoa butter percentage, marketing and idiot tax determines the price of chocolate. Cocoa powder is cheap.

let me guess you hate coffee too