"be ur own chef xD haha"

>"be ur own chef xD haha"
Are korean BBQs the most lazy cuisine?

As long as the place is all you can eat I'm game

but its so that you can get everything to your personal liking

I've never gone to one of these restaurants, wtf are the scissors for?

asian food rankings:

Chinese
Thai
Japanese
Korean
all other asian cuisines
Vietnamese "cuisine"

>in order from least to greatest*
ftfy

What kind of faggot doesn't like Banh Mi and Pho?

Some of the cuts of meat are pretty large, despite being fairly thin, like the samgyeopsal or jumulleok. The scissors are so you can easily cut it at the table, since steak knives aren't common cutlery at Korean restaurants.

Nah man it's

Vietnamese
Thai
Indian
Chinese
Korean
Japanese
Taiwanese
Filipino
Cambodian
Indonesian
Nepalese
Mongolian
North Korean

I have difficulty with metal chopsticks
they are too slippery, I can't hold on to stuff with them

Filipino should be at the bottom of the list, starvation is better than that crap. I'd also switch Thai and Vietnamese.

Metal chopsticks are garbage and everyone in Asia knows this. They are a korean invention for when the country was too poor to afford the wood but was industrializing so had plenty of metal.

Don't metal chopsticks conduct heat? I imagine it will be annoying if you're using it for cooking or something like steamboat/hot plate.

Fan death was also invented during this time to encourage uneducated citizens to save electricity

You cut the meat into smaller strips before cooking, the whole thing is great, but wrought with intestinal danger.

managing those restaraunts is not lazy at all. Theyre well aware that every table needs constant checkups, thats why youll often see the owner going around changing grills and shit. cant pay for enough hands.

t. korean

Korea needs to fix their war situation, but instead they focus on gay shit like this?
Its called priorities. The US should totally bail from that shithole and stop buying their TVs and phones. Seriously, why do you care about little bowls of rotten cabbage and a gay little BBQ when your country has been at WAR for like 60 years. Fucking grow up you stupid little chinks.

I do not like going to Korean BBQ restaurants especially when they use the hot plate. The table is so small and you're so close to the plate that you're continually being assaulted in the face by by sizzling oil. At the end of the meal, you're half-BBQed yourself.

I've gone to one of these before. They're pretty fun with friends.

>cambodian
Which is what exactly?

Nah nah nah, dumb hoes.
It goes:
Thai
Korean
Indian
Nepali
Indonesian
"Mongolian"
Chinese
Malaysian
Vietnamese
Cambodian
Burmese
Actual Mongolian
Everything else
Filipino

>tfw asian cuisine idort

Filipino and Malaysian belong in the top 5

>all these slanty eyed gooks arguing over which of their shit cuisines is best

Western cuisine isn’t as aryan as you might think user it’s just breads, meats, and in Europe oils