How come there is no decaf chocolate?

How come there is no decaf chocolate?

>inb4 milk chocolate is decaf --- I want dark chocolate with little to no caffeine

Why?

Are you that sensitive to caffeine?

Because I want to go on a dark chocolate binge at 10 pm and still fall asleep by 1 am.

How much fucking chocolate are you eating?

>this is not how greentexting works

Actually, Reddit, that is how greentexting works. Greentexting only became bullet points when you people came from /pol/

autism: the post
what a fucking faggot

Oh. Since you don't have an allergy, you can just build up a caffeine tolerance over time with coffee or tea or something. It's probably not a good idea, but neither is bingeing on dark chocolate regularly. Dark chocolate in excess of 3oz would probably have most people bouncing off the walls. I think the main reason they don't decaffeinate chocolate is that it would be an expensive process on top of an already expensive process of an expensive crop. It would probably have to be powdered and washed to remove the water-soluble caffeine from the solids and have it re-combined with the fats. It would probably have a sucky texture. That's a lot of food science. Just eat something else at 10 pm.

In other words: for the high price and crummy texture of this chocolate, nobody would buy it and they'd lose money.

My girl can't eat good chocolate due to her caffeine sensitivity. It's crazy she's THAT sensitive, but she gets headaches if she has too much (which for her is barely a couple grams).

That chocolate looks yummy!

Drink NyQuil to knock yourself out, dumbass.

t. Medical student

Kek damn nigga

>ingesting an anticholinergic

no u

Valerian root then, idfk

Valerian and lemon balm brewed in the same batch do a decent job of knocking my ass out though.

>ingesting GABA agonists

Why not just wash down some Valium with tequila at this point?

>He doesn't know that they activate different GABA receptor subtypes

It's theobromine, dumbass. The caffeine content is negligible.

There's caffeine in chocolate?

Sometimes.

Oh hey weren't those guys on Shark Tank?