Dude, what's the deal with the Chuck E. Cheese ad blitzkrieg lately? I went for decades without seeing an ad for them...

Dude, what's the deal with the Chuck E. Cheese ad blitzkrieg lately? I went for decades without seeing an ad for them, and in the past few months I can't get away from them. Did they have a change in leadership or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/09/chuck-e-cheeses-is-getting-a-major-redesign.html
chicagotribune.com/business/ct-chuck-e-cheese-band-breakup-0824-biz-20170823-story.html
youtu.be/sxZG9JBgMhQ
youtu.be/Cwkx6AiJyDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've never ate there, is it any good?

It's not national yet, but they are trying to rebrand and be more appealing to adults. I don't know if business is down or if they just realized if adults like the place, they'll bring their kids more often or what.

cnbc.com/2017/08/09/chuck-e-cheeses-is-getting-a-major-redesign.html
chicagotribune.com/business/ct-chuck-e-cheese-band-breakup-0824-biz-20170823-story.html

Are you a breeder with a bunch of unruly kids?

I've never eaten there. The location in my town was a Showbiz Pizza when I was a kid. Same concept. Shitty pizza, lots of video games that spit out tickets you can trade for prizes, and animatronic animals.

Trying to appeal to the growing manchild market, I guess.

I've seen the stupid focus group commercials, but if they were going to try and make it more adult driven, they would need a massive overhaul, also weren't they under fire a couple of years ago for drunken fistfights because the locations sold beer?

Take a look at the first article. That one location got a pretty major overhaul.

That not what I mean for overhaul, but the design change was necessary
If it truly was a massive overhaul it would have included a considerably expanded menu, the article said they were adding two new types of pizza, wraps and sandwiches which is still pretty limited
I understand it's not a huge chain like it used to be, and small steps are better than none, but if they truly intend to compete with Cheesecake Factory or Olive Garden like they were reporting, then they needed to expand the menu further

Also,
>finally switching over to cards
What the fuck took them so long?

Sometimes I get takeout pizza from Chuck E. Cheese. There’s one by my condo and their pizza is actually really good. Most of them allow takeout orders I believe.

Well it looks like you'll be able to get sandwiches and wraps too in the next few months

Its actually good americanized pizza. I havent had it in a long while but I remember enjoying it more than pizza hut or dominos at the time.
I would go there just for pizza sometimes

yes...yes I am

Yes, but one unruly daughter

youtu.be/sxZG9JBgMhQ

I never realized people treated Chuck E Cheese like a pizza place. Always thought of it purely as a kids hangout that had to serve food because people are there.

I had some once upon a time, but I remember it paling in comparison to some other pizza I've had, such as Zachary's. Zachary's is a superior Chuck E. Cheese with amazing pizza and decent games. It also has a completely separate area which is pretty fucking high end and quiet.

>chuck e cheese getting play passes
finally

>they stole the fucking baby
Jesus what the fuck, I bet alcohol was involved, damn nigras love to pregame before doing shit like this

This is almost as priceless as that KFC riot.

The prosecution is going to have an easy day. When they're done laughing.

I've never had it because my parents never took us there and I don'g have any spawn, but those parents I know who take their screaming monkeys to that place tell me the sauce tastes exactly like ketchup with some added sugar.

>chuck e cheese fight
>chicago
>"oh let me guess, its gonna be black people"
>its black people

always

Yeah, they had to pregame because the Chuck E. Cheese's that serve alcohol all have a strict two-drink limit.

How's Chicago's market for dippers? What are dippers you say?
>Newports dipped into a liquid(PCP, embalming fluid, "dat water") that's usually carried in a vial, dried, and then smoked

This is what you can expect OP
>youtu.be/Cwkx6AiJyDc

Only if you are 8, its your birthday, and all you want to play games and I guess eat some shitty pizza while I am at it.

I remember the one I used to go to had a fucking stage that these animatronic freaks used to be on, they were on a track and would come out from behind a curtain and do their thing, I always thought that shit was cool

In their defense, it's also a good place to bond with your estranged siblings in non-ghetto communities. Skiball with your little brother, or some of the electronic games can help with the fact you weren't there for the first 6 years of their life.

Question: does anybody go to the food bar? Because of all the times I've ever been at Chuck E. Cheese's, I have never seen anybody get anything at the food bar