Eat apple for the first time in years

>eat apple for the first time in years
>diarhea after

i thought fruit was healthy wtf

If you bought it in shop or something it's propably not because of apple, but because of chemicals they use to keep it "fresh"

>i thought fruit was healthy wtf
It isn't
>but because of chemicals they use to keep it "fresh"
Facebook tier unsourced pseudo-scientific garbage

Kill yourself.

So you're saying that they're using wax to make them look better is another bullshit?

>>eat apple for the first time in years

nigga don't act like you're worried about being healthy when you probably eat lard with every meal

The wax is used to stop bacteria and insects getting at the fruit and isn't harmful during consumption
t. ex manager of fruit store

Have you been locked up in phillipine prison?

HEY EVERYBODY
"THE MAN" IS HERE TO TELL US HOW SAFE THE SHIT HE DOES TO YOUR FRUIT IS, JUST KEEP BUYIN

Eating something your body isn't used to can upset your fecal flora, desu

Be honest, how often do you eat fresh fruits and vegetables? Fiber can do this to you if you haven't eaten any in several weeks or months. Fructose can make you gassy. is correct. You have to ease into it slowly. Try eating 1/4 of an apple or a small portion of vegetables every day for a week. Your gut flora will adjust.

THIS
Been studying digestion on my own for some time; your guts are responsive. Almost like another person, in a weird way. The body craves certain regular things, whatever they may be. Healthy or unhealthy. Cravings occur at certain times, according to your own schedule. Maybe you eat Arby's at 4; maybe you eat an avocado. Or maybe you eat only one huge meal at 9pm every night.

Once you tinker around, you reshape the way the body handles the process. Like, if you ate hot peppers or yogurt on the other end. Hot stomach or bloated; different expulsion times. Sometimes, if you try something too foreign, you get diarrhea; a rejection. But most people deal with constipation--bread, crackers, pasta, white rice, and so on.

Establish a healthy baseline: hardline eating schedule. Food is for nutrition; woke. Not for gluttony. Eliminate fillers. Bread, pasta, wraps, so on. No fast food, no Cheesecake Factory and all that bullshit. Cook your own food. The complimentary bread is like eating salted cardboard in terms of nutrition. Obviously no desserts. Sweets come from fruit. Fruit is expensive; spend carefully. Anyhow--healthy baseline establishes the truth about food intake and expulsion.

>apple juice was my favorite drink as a tot
>drink it for the first time in 15 years
>diarrhea
wew lads it was bad
worth it tho

diarrhea is healthy. it's a natural cleanse of toxins.

>take in vegetative matter for the first time in years
>bowels explode

GEE

How is Summer Glau Veeky Forums related?

Fruits are laden with sugar user, you might as well eat twinkies. Even pasta is healthier than fruit since it contains fiber and protein.

Fruits and vegs are the only foods you can eat retarded amounts of without any negative health effects. Your shit is fucked.

Nice try, horse

Your body isn't used to anything healthy, it's used to the cheese you pour down your fat gullet.

good goy

Fruits are irradiated not waxed to keep it fresh.

Stay ignorant Senpai.

>he thought sugar was healthy

Nigga, aint nothing healthy about apples. I havent touched apples in years and im healthy as fuuuu

Your body isn't used to processing unprocessed foods
Stop eating pizza and hamburgers every day and maybe you won't die of colon cancer when you're 35

Veeky Forums is an awful board.

Get your stomach fixed, punk

But then why is there wax on the apples if they dont put wax on the apples?

Welcome to /b/ light.
All the shitposting with none of the gore or traps.

Her thick veined hands ruin it for me

Spare me oh giant woman with the green apple splatters.

There are three anti fruit threads on the first page right now

It's blatant shilling at this point

>eat store apples
>have gastrointestinal problems
>eat apples from home tree
>no problems

t. farmer

>pic, tree broken from so many apples