ITT: Weird Things you do

I dip my McCheeseburgers in the Sauces, espceially Sweet & Sour and Barbecue. Am I a Hereti/ck/ now?

for me, i do the same thing but with mcchickens

>everyone loses their minds about szechuan sauce
>Im more upset that mcdonalds stopped selling curry sauce in australia

>thinking anyone gives a damn about what an ausfalishit has to say

How do you fit the burger in the sauce tub?

i dip in ketchup

I dip my dick in your mom

hol up

>espceially Sweet & Sour and Barbecue
do you not have hot mustard available? burgers dipped in that is where it's at. BBQ is good too.

weird things I do is, I'm a dipper, I can't fit enough ketcup on my burgers so I don't even put it on, I just dip it. I used to hate a lot of sauce on pizza but now they never put enough on, so I get extra sauce and dip every bite. also with pizza I like to have crust with every bite. so I bite the pizza then turn it and get a small bite of crust too

You're just fat lad

How is rich tomato sauce different from ketchup?

>curry sauce on a mcchicken
absolute heaven

Those buns looks like shit

The tomato sauce ingredient list has a couple different kinds of tomatoes, herbs, and olive oil. It's probably just like ketchup but with basil and olive oil like an Italian tomato sauce.

Deliciois

I normally get a strawberry milkshake when I get food from McDonald's and I dip my food into that. Big Mac and fries dipped into a shake is godlike

Don't feel bad, I do the same if it's a burger I know is gonna be bland. Will just dab a sharp bitten corner into some sauce and helps it out.

>order cheeseburgers plain/dry
>put my own pickled onions on them
>dip them in ketchup
i do this with any burger i get and take home

Take one bite without the sauce first. The resulting corners are dippable, as will be the rest of the burger. If you can't take that first bite without the sauce, pouring is an option.

Reese's cup, a squeeze of taco bell's mild sauce, Reese's cup, mild sauce. Back and forth. Each flavor is so satisfying, yet it makes me want the next opposing flavor as well.

I usually do this cycle until I'm sick of existing

Can you ask pizza placez for a sauce container

This is the correct way to eat a burger

that's fine. it's also acceptable to dip mcchickens.

go fuck a kangaroo crocodile dundee

yeah it's usually .75 cents to a buck. most of the time its cold so I have to heat it up in the microwave. think about it most pizza joints deal in take out. and they usually give a sauce when you order bread sticks or cheese bread

>go to little caesars
>get lots of that garlic dipping sauce
>put that shit on everything for the next week

You are a sad, sad man. Ask for some of the crazy bread spread in a sauce cup. Thank me later

I conduct my entire life as if I were on a television commercial. Eating, showering, walking to the library, working on my screenplay at Starbucks, getting ready for bed, talking to my family - everything.

Not if it's that SZECHUAN SAUUUUUUCE MORTYYYYY