So I saw these shits at an international grocery store, but they were $2.50 a can...

So I saw these shits at an international grocery store, but they were $2.50 a can. They apparently taste different from US style canned beans in some way. It's one step towards an authentic Full English Breakfast, but there's still all the other shit that's different/hard to find here in the US.

just buy these, bacon, sausages, hash browns, eggs and you're on your way to a decent fry up

black pudding isn't needed. i only get fried tomato if the cafe is of a decent standard. never get mushrooms.

but beans are ESSENTIAL

Fuck beans you faggot. If you ain't having mushrooms cooked in the bacon fat then you're a fucking pleb.

Why not both?

They're just beans in sugary tomato sauce. They're alright if you still have a taste for that amount of sugar, but it'd be easy enough to make a better equivalent with haricot beans, tomato paste, water, sugar, salt, white vinegar, cornstarch, and spices of choice.

Mushrooms taste like shit and bring nothing to the table. Without beans a fryup is too dry.

but you're prob either a tryhard yank or child so why am I even responding?

>"Mushrooms taste like shit"
>accuses others of being a child
Go to america and stay there please

Because the sauce taints the other fucking food items and at worst can lead to soggy bread, fried bread, hash browns ect....

But the sausages, bacon, and even bread are different here in the US than the UK. At a previous Full English thread they said American bread is sweeter. I can't find any back bacon here, just belly and jowl. Also, I like mushrooms, dammit.

It's not THAT different.

>Mushrooms taste like shit
Please fuck off and die.

but...m-muh authenticity. But yeah, I've had shitty homemade American versions, without black or white pudding because I can't find it.

>hard to find
I can get these for like 20 cents a can here in New England. They taste gross too. What the christ are you on about? Did you really consider spending 2.50? Or did you actually?

>They apparently taste different from US style canned beans in some way.
They have more tomato and less sugar/smoke flavoring than US style beans. I can find everything to make a Full English except for the right kind of black pudding, I can only find a South American style of that which has soy or something and big chunks of fat in it which I don't particularly like because they're chewy.

when they say american bread is sweeter they're talking about packaged, processed bread. if you buy fresh bread from a real bakery it's the same everywhere.

>Real bakery
As opposed to a card board cut out of a bakery.

as opposed to the bread they have at the supermarket that somehow stays fresh for a week

>the sauce taints the other fucking food items
How does it feel to be L I T E R A L L Y autistic? Serious question.

You clearly don't know how autism works.
Retard.

>processed bread
All bread is processed you fucking moron.

>I don't care about the texture or taste of my food as I just ram it down my gullet
American detected

>having to separate the portions of your food because you are that much of an autistic child that you cannot have more than one texture/flavour in your mouth at the same time

Lol ever see a side dish in your life?

Make your own black and white puddings

>mushrooms taste like shit
Well, some do grow on shit. You should probably wash yours off before consuming.

>Thinking he has the cultural high ground because he mashes baked bean juice all over his meals

>and with the meal can I have a side dish of baked beans please.

>>cultural high ground
>>mashes baked beans all over his meals
>implying if you don't separate things like a picky eater you ''''mash'''' them on the rest of the meal
I was joking about you being autistic, but now I have no doubt that you are a literal autist.
Go wipe off the grease from your pizza faggot.

>black pudding isn't needed.
DELET

water is a chemical

It's just white beans in a gooey tomato sauce. You could use baked beans in their place.

This

Best full English I had was in new zealand, hash brows, eggs scrambled and fried, small spicy beef sausages, toast, beans, potato gems (tots), spam. No need to bring vegetables into the equation, eat like a buffet, ez.

Heinz is shit now that they went all healthy an changed their recipe and reduced salt etc.

Get Branstons, that brand is like umami, fucking delicious.

>fussy eater
>accuses other poster of being a child
Pot meet kettle

>another one fell for the english beans trick
american ones are better, english beans are made with tomato and white sugar
ours are made with molassas and pork
It's pretty obvious which one is better

Who the fuck do you think you are with these no black pudding needed lies

>'murrican canned beans

Ingredients. Prepared white beans, water, tomato puree (water, tomato paste), sugar, less than 2% of high fructose corn syrup, salt, distilled vinegar, pork, baking soda, onion powder, natural and artificial flavorings, spice, calcium chloride (a firming agent).

gots tuh hav' muh HFCS, sho' nuff!