Can someone give me a recap of how MPW went from being the best chef on the world...

Can someone give me a recap of how MPW went from being the best chef on the world, to having to shill Knorr stock pots on YouTube to make ends meet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcNrFW6tuSg
youtube.com/watch?v=XPX8j2dvc_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm quite sure that shilling for Knorr has not magically removed his skill or knowledge of cookery somehow

a fraud
always was, always be

Obviously. But clearly something has happened to his pride.

Hey, man's gotta have money for expensive hair products

Yeah but atleast his father loved him

Watch the series where he cooks for all his old mentors. I think it's the meal with Raymond Blanc where he says that most diners can never understand or appreciate what they're being served.

Maybe he realised it's a waste of sanity to play those meta games.

Bourdain talked to him, among other Michelin chefs. A bunch of them told him he should be shilling. He always thought he was too punk rock to shill, but they all told him he was an idiot. It's just money. You're a chef, you sell cookbooks, right? Why wouldn't you sell stockpots or cooking utensils or whatever.

99 out of 100 people with a public profile will eventually succumb to using that profile to make extra money for nothing.

>shilling
You don't actually know what that word means do you, retard?
Lurk moar newcunt.

Yes, after he achieved his third michelin star, he realized that he was judged by people who knew way less than him and that keeping the stars is nothing but boring.
Since he has proved that he is an excellent chef, he moved on from working for jackasses that do not give a flying fuck about him to be happy in a more simple way.
Now he makes a few extra bucks by working for Knorr. Seems comfy enough.

This. Who said doing some YouTube ad work was how he made "ends meet" clearly a middle finger up cash grab and if you're a fan of the man you should be a fan of him making that money or else you are a jealous bitch nigger

Like drunk ass bourdain should be telling anyone anything

He's got fired from knorr. They took his vids down from youtube :(

Good shitpost.
youtube.com/watch?v=RcNrFW6tuSg

You seem to have created your own narrative, but even assuming its true it would be because the guys son is a trainwreck pos.
IRL he basically said fuck you to the establishment by returning his stars which his character perfectly.

He needs the money to cover his son's 200,000 pound drug binges and his failed restaurants.

source?

"It's the best fucking ingredient in the world, let's not kid ourselves. Knorr chicken-stock cubes? Genius product." - Marco Pierre White

heroin

I don't think you quite understand what shilling is. What a turd

>best chef on the world
he was never the best. he was young and very talented, never the best. brits just shilled him real hard. top lad though, keith floyd loved him. also the omega edge master
youtube.com/watch?v=XPX8j2dvc_k

He oreached the top' at a pretty low age - So instead of working shit hours in the shit service industry, he'd make more money being a sellout using his reputation to sell those horrid goops of 'taste' by knorr. That and opening loads of restaurants.

Sheit. I just watched some of the vids with the "stock pots" and you can see him dying a little bit everytime he has to mention them.

Idiot.

Butt I no wut schilling iz Durrrrry

>page ten
oh no you don't!

THIS

fugg

He gave back the stars when he retired being a chef. He calls himself a restaurateur now. Notice how none of his restaurants are fine dining mostly steakhouses and a few italian restaurants that are a half step above olive garden.

I think he needs the money. If you see the way he defends knorr he really must need the money. It's pathetic. He also endorses Bernard Matthews. He also got paid 20,000 from a newspaper to cover his wedding. All of his gastropubs have closed. He probably lost most of his money in alimony and marco jr wastes 500,000 on coke, whores and bad tattoos. He must be jealous at ramsay for being worth over 150 million. The student has surpassed the teacher in fame, wealth and accolades

>page five
oh no you don't!