Domino's is sh-

>domino's is sh-

Did you stop mid-sentence because you were choking on the shitty pizza from dominos?

Last time I ate Domino's it cost me a buttload and I genuinely felt sick afterwards. This is awful and has no taste.

it

but i'll eat their pizza before pizza hut or papa juan's

All franchised pizza tastes like shit. Prove me wrong.

if you ordered two halves of the same pizza why not just put all the cheese in one box and all the combo in the other box.

you're not too terribly bright, are you.

I moved half of one into the other box so I could eat from one box and keep the other closed. It wasn't until after I did this that I decided to share my dinner with my friends on /ck

you ate a whole pizza from the box?

english isn't your primary language, is it.

I ate 13 of the 16 slices. I didn't eat anything else today though so I'm not too bothered

>so I could eat from one box and keep the other closed

number of slices eaten wasn't specified in this statement

unironic shill threa-

-it.

>this thread looks famili-

WOW YOU TOOK HALF OF THE PIZZA AND MOVED IT AROUND TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY FUCKED UP HAHAHAHAHA WOW WHAT A MEME

3770+ calories. 299%DV sat fat. I only calculated it for cheese 'za, so it's actually more bc toppings. In short: you are le fat

No, I explained that already you div

The one with toppings was double cheese too lol

>div

bong begone

stop making this thread you fucking shill

I just see two pieces of cardboard what is this.

Dominos has the best crust and cheese i think.

>when they suggest extra chesse when ording online
>'cheese it up'

>ording

Dominos is cheap though, I generally don't get it unless they're doing their 50% off sale and I can get a medium 2top for nothing

>dominoes is good

Tastes like cardboard

Plus its super expensive for what you get. Plus the delivery has gotten slower.

Ive taken to cost cutting by not tipping the same slow driver.

>americans call this "pizza"

fuck you, french fries pizza is amazing!

Looks dry tbqh.

>americans

Dominos is fucking orgasmic, they have the best sauce and the best crust.

Then again, you retards are probably the same people who think pineapple on pizza is bad when in reality it's the best topping.

Would be perfect with ranch on top, not even memeing

I appreciate the wordplay.

-itting all over the competition

Ranch is nasty on everything, even salads

ranch is the best sauce for fries pleb

It varies by town and city but Capri pizza had the best pizza. The toppings are amazing, the shredded bacon is full of flavour, the pepperoni is the same way, the dough is thin and crispy. Though its not cheap at all

>all these shitty candlejack/sniper meme threads all over Veeky Forums now that have been reappropriated as either /pol/ thread's or skub threads

As an oldfag, this shit pisses me off so mu-

you misspelled tartar sauce.

Actual garbage. This fresh mom and pop pizza joint opened up right down the street and they deliver and tasting their pizza I was reminded of what actual fresh food and good pizza tastes like.

I had leftovers for two days and the pizza still tasted amazing even two days after being in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, Dominoes and Pizza Hut taste like legit vomit-inducing rubbish even after being in the fridge for a single day. I don't understand how anyone could ever stomach Dominoes or Pizza Hut.. all the ingredients legit taste artificial as fuck.. like none of their toppings taste like the actual topping should be.

Before they were shit.

Now, I feel like am about to gain 10 pounds from looking at it.

Nothing beats a new York style pizza shop though. There's a reason why even the owners are fat.

>oldfag
>pol boogeyman

B2R

>oldfag
>afraid of /pol/
go away tourist

>old fag uses - at the end of the senten

>As an oldfag
Oh fuck off cun

What is a candle jack? some kinda sex act?

What's the best order?
Haven't been since like 2006 and I want the fattiest, greasiest and most satisfying order.

the problem with dominos is that the crust is straight rubbery thick garbage.

candlejack is a retarded ancient meme only perpetuated by auti