Best food generation?

for me it's Millennials, the best foodie generation.

without millennials, we would never have had the Pumping spice latte.

europoor here what the fuck is that abomination

A milkshake.

it also contains three day's worth of sugar in a single serving, and only costs nine freedom dollars!

there seems to be a correlation between how often a millennial blames others complaining they're always poor and how often they go to starbucks

A cafe latte with a splash of pumpkin-flavored syrup topped with whipped cream and dusted with pumpkin-flavored powder.

A caffe latte with pumpkin flavoring and a lot of sugars

Not funny the first time
not funny now

>He takes 4cham very seriously

gimme 2 pumps and a whipped cream float

For me it's whole foods sushi.
The best Millennial splurge

Fucking Baby Boomer scum.
They force us to purchase this drink.
Now I can't afford a house.
Fuck

oh shit you're right, i never met a bernie supporter who didn't constantly eat sushi

IPA's and sushi for me

Is sushi really a meme? I'm in college right now and I've never heard it mentioned

I like sushi.
But yes it's a meme

Sushi is a meme if you do it wrong. The right way is to get absolutely blasted and find an all you can eat sushi place. This whole $7 for a single fucking California roll thing is ludicrous.

millennial food is the worst food it's absolutely disgusting, the best food is the well thought of food invented by baby boomers they utilize spices in a way that really brings out the flavor of the meat and vegetables without overbearing at creating a disgusting horrible dish that I would never want to stuff on my palate

>t. Millennium

Gemme a pump of that kick-kat-bar

Millennials are only in the position they are, because of avocado toast.

some unholy sugar abomination coffee drink that does not have to actually have coffee you think will be like a milkshake but fucking isn't

I am currently eating a Pumping Pie.
AMA

This is the only correct answer

Tons of cheap sushi is the best sushi.

I know so many people who go to starbucks daily, drive a 2016 car that they lease, and go out for $100 sushi every weekend.

Then they all complain about bills and go online and complain about evil capitalists and Bernie would save everyone.

people

>it also contains three day's worth of sugar in a single serving

An entire venti made with whole milk + whipped topping contains 64g of sugar.

We live in pretty much the greatest era for food in human history by any worthwhile metric in terms of the quality and variety of what's available to the average person, and that's largely due to market pressure from millennials who demand quality and novel experiences from food more than previous generations, ie: 'foodie' culture.

There are no other 'foodie' generations. The very concept is something invented by millennials.

Incorrect, the spices have no pumpkin in them. They're only associated with pumpkins due to being common ingredients in pumpkin pie, a traditional autumn dessert.

Incorrect, pumpkin pie also has no pumpkin in it. They're only associated with pumpkins due to being marketed as such by purveyors of squash pie who take advantage of no authority recognizing pumpkin as distinct from the squash in pumpkin pie, a custard pie marketed as a traditional autumn desert.

Well shit you seem to be right. I learned something today.

Also I just learned of the miracle that is butternut squash some weeks ago, so I'm not even mad.

>pumpkin pie also has no pumpkin in it.

Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

Starbucks' pumpkin spice syrup does contain pumpkin

t. Portland cuck

Don't even talk to me in the morning before I've had my pumps

What do people in Arkansas do during Halloween?

Pump kin.

Kek

So when I buy pie pumpkins for my pumpkin pie, there's no actual pumpkin in it?

Actual pumpkins are too watery to make pie. You can buy "pumpkins" that make good pie though.

Why does nobody drink plain old coffee anymore?

CUZ THOSE TRANSPHOBIC, HATEPHILIC, WHITE MALE HETERO CIS PRIVILEGED YEARS OF DRINKING BITTER HATEFUL "STRAIGHT" COFFEEARE GONE, GRAMPS.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM. I DRINK 2 PUMPS IN THE MORNING, I DRINK 2 PUMPS AT NIGHT, 1 SUCK SOME DICK IN THE AFTERNOON, IT MAKES ME FEEL ALRIGHT

When will their credit run out?
Or are they usually affluent and have support from mum and dad?
They also have crazy rents from living in the trendiest areas.

I serve around 30 cups of coffee a day and use the espresso machine maybe twice a week where I work.

How old are you absolute fucking wastemen if if you aren't millenials? At least pushing 40, or in need of an underage ban?

1999 here, AMA

Have you ever seen the minimum payments on thousands of dollars of credit?

You can basically charge 10k worth of stuff and only have to make a monthly minimum payment of $75 for a lot of cards

The millennial stereotype exists because it represents a large portion of the generation, but not all. Many of us are in our 20s or 30s.

The teenagers who are retarded enough to believe in the generation demographics meme and to believe they're better than anybody else in any way, shape or form.

How's puberty going

I stopped having puberty like 2 years ago, newfag

>newfag

Going to fast food places in the 20th century was a gourmet experience.

t. millennium Portland cuck

Do Americans think that's normal?

>Is normal thing normal?
>t. retard

please go be basic somewhere else

Gimme a pumping Jimmy w/ whipped schlag

Be my bf

I'm a girl though

>in just a few months, people born after the Millennium will be old enough to post here
;_;

They've obviously been here for a while.
At least in my time the underages tended to keep to /b/

Well yeah; I know I saw others making roughly the same post, with 2000 swapped for 95 or so

Should us millennials just gas those capitalist boomer scum already?

After most of us learn how to be halfway productive and worthwhile members of society instead of playing the victim game and taking food pics for instagram sure.

>learn how to be halfway productive and worthwhile members of society
Sounds hard

The best fall snack

Only fall snack for keeping is pumping latte

This

>how old
All of the people complaining about millennials on this board are gen z teens who shouldn't even be here and millennial NEETs who somehow think they're different from their peers because they voted Trump and spend all day watching animu.

>voted Trump and spend all day watching animu
Watch it kiddo

>pumpkin spice
>not even a single ounce of pumpkin
get outta here, you fag

>Redditfag can't into Pumping