LOL

LOL

i would just in turn not tip a colored person when i go out and write
>i got a 0 tip one time that read "we dont tip white ppl LOL" on a check and now im returning the favor. sorry

Fuck off, racebaiter

OP is probably black. They're the most racist "people" in the civilized world.

>on the border

this place has got to be the shittiest excuse for a mexican restaurant ever.

No no...dont stop him.

These threads are great /pol/ traps. They flock here instead of ruining other threads.

Correct answer.

I honestly hate non-white white haters. They scream racism and BLM, but when it comes down to it, they are the racist ones in the modern age. It is then expected that white people lay down and take it for the sake of reparations for shit that happened before their great grandparents were born. Like, fuck off.

>being this verbose
>apologizing

The virgin non-tipper vs. the chad non-tipper.

wait a minute this isn't /pol/

>not knowing that Veeky Forums is just /pol/ with McDonalds and instant ramen threads
shiggy diggy

Niggers don't tip anyone, I assure you.

this lol

lol?

>doesn't want waitress to think all niggers don't tip
>doesn't tip
Do they know that this will only reinforce their behavior?

>american niggers are only ones in the country smart enough to realize how retarded tipping is

lmao

>they were going to tip at all

>blacks wonder why whites don't like them
>get offended by every little thing
>literally cannot win

such a fucking mistake brining them here

do you know why blacks don't get good service at restaurants? The stereotype that they don't tip is based on reality.

>worked as a server at a steakhouse
>ignoring black customers and making sure others where taken care of
>black guy confronts me
>asks why I'm not coming to his table more
>say I try to maximize tips
>calls manager over
>manager talks to him with me standing there
>manager asks what he thinks a excellent tip would be, bill for 2 would be 100-125 on average
>he says 5-10 bucks
>we both hold back laugher
>manager never even mentions it to me again.

yeah lets go to a culture where people everyone gets shitty service because they don't give a shit, what could go wrong? We'll just adapt a industrious society into one that accepts 3 hour lunches because the server, the cook, the manager, and the bartender can't even be bothered to do their fucking job, even a little bit.

As a server myself, I find this behavior baffling. Maybe the person clearing that table wasn't your server. Perhaps you didn't look as if you were finished, but the other couple did. Maybe nobody was keeping tabs on which one of you sat down one minute before the other, or maybe they were just getting to the table nearest them before reaching yours. No matter what happened, you shouldn't be grasping for some insane conclusion to justify the nonsense you were fed in your sociology class.

>>he says 5-10 bucks
>on a 100-125$ bill
and people wonder why everyone but lefties and blacks hate BLM

blacks find every excuse to be offended in order to do less

>shit that never happened for 500

>I fight the stereotype of niggers not tipping by being a nigger and not tipping, but saying "I would have if whypipo wusn't racist an shiet".

True bravery.

I'm white and I tip $0, always, because I refuse to support allowing the owner to be allowed to slave his employees and expect me to make up the difference. Fuck the owner and let him miss a payment or 2 on his yacht at the expense of his employees who don't even get healthcare or vacations.

And if you think service suffers with no tips try travelling to asia where service btfo of even high end restaurants in 'murritardland.

If you're eating at a mom-and-pop joint, no boss is going to be the owner of a yacht.

>g*rmanics are the only whyte Europeans
>implying g*rmanics are considered the superior whytes by anyone besides Wehraboos
flawed image

this
SOVTHERN EVROPEANS and ANGLOS are the true master race

ALL stereotypes are based on reality. How fucking else would they become stereotypes?

>Be obvious foreigner in Burger land
>Go out to eat
>'Ah you know you have to tip right sweetie?'
>'Here's your food, make sure you tip'
>'Did you remember what we told you about tipping?'
>Fills my glass after having 1 sip
>Constantly asks how I'm doing
>'Here's the bill, just reminding you that you need to tip, around 20% is a good amount'
>Don't tip. Save 20% on my meal.

It's just too easy.

>making up stories on Veeky Forums

>Americans are so brainwashed into tipping that the thought of someone simply not doing it is beyond their collective comprehension

>having your head this far up your own ass

Embellished a little but waiters are super pushy with foreigners because they don't tip. It's really annoying and I did tip sometimes if I really liked the server, but so often I just couldn't be fucked. Not like they're going to call the cops or something, and I'm never going to go back there.

Oh fuck that, if someone reminded me to tip them they'd be getting shit extra from me.

At least they're being up front about it. 99% of nignogs tend to just leave without paying a tip and not telling anyone

>ever paying more than 10% on tips

Don't bother. Blacks have a chip on their shoulder about everything. As one user on put it, they take everything personally and like to imagine racism where there is is none because they literally have the mentality of children.