youtube.com/watch?v=7ohbKidZLiA
youtube.com/watch?v=O2CSJ62PUDI
youtube.com/watch?v=fi3OW6LsZ9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cook top quality slab of meat
>use hundreds of dollars condiments
>put it on crap american bread

Action Bronson.

I hate that fat fuck for his contribution to the devolution of television. Seriously whoever gave this fat fuck not one not two but three fucking shows needs to be taken outback and shot

Its me, bam bam baklava bring you some fucking amazing eats from queens.

bronson is the man I'm so happy he's successful.

links to good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=jKpd2Bua3Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=7ohbKidZLiA
youtube.com/watch?v=O2CSJ62PUDI

check out his earlier work, blue chips series and well done, dr lecter really good flows

his france thing that's been on munchies the last few weeks has been really good. just him hangin' with some frenchman drinking wine and eating at the best spots in that area. and of course tokin' weed. Check it out if you don't hate the guy
youtube.com/watch?v=fi3OW6LsZ9Q
there is a part two that came out a couple weeks ago. hope there will be a part 3

he smokes weed lol so hip

What else did you expect from a disgusting fat fuck with a retarded name like Action Bronson

>devolution
Yes, television was quality before he came along.

>take boring format done by 10 other shoes of food tourism
>add obese dude out of breath saying "it's whimsical fucking delicious, out of my body experience" to everything

Makes it mildly more amusing.

i fuck with Bronson hard

even if you don't like his persona dude knows enough about cooking, he ain't frontin'

and his bars ain't bad either

I love weed!!

yeah he prefers wax over weed
as would anybody with half a brain

that's some real fat hate coming from an anonymous loser on a cooking board

fuckin dirty ass Albanian

slit your wrists

like matty matheson, but even more annoying and shit

shoes?

He said contribution towards... Dumb fuck

Oh you

dude
weed
lmao

Used to hate him cause fat fuck and muh weed, but actually watched some of his recent stuff and he knows his shit.

at least he's funny

>former chef and affable character who has shown he is good in front of a camera launches a cooking show
>anonymous user is upset by this
Well color me retarded

There's nothing to devolve, TV was never good.

no wonder vice supports him, everything is does is a celebration of niggerification and NYC multicultural hellscapes.

>he prefers wax over weed
>as would anybody with half a brain

People who spend all day dabbing only have half a brain at best

fuck dabs
lose your tolerance to herb and end up having to smoke $100 of shatter a day just to get a little high

Matty Matheson is based and can actually cook, Action Bronson is a tryhard idiot.

NATURAL

WINE

why is that such a big deal among hollywood 'foodies' now?

>action
>can't action
The state of 'meritards everyone

Literally ripped off ghost face / Raekwon. Biggest piece of shit in rap / cooking world. Good news is he will most likely die in his 40s so we don't have to deal with him for much longer. But serisouly his is norm core bullshit who should be ignored.

Dude honestly fuck you for liking his music. He's wack as fuck, stealing shit that is about 30 years old and reselling it cause he is a fat white jew bitch.

yeah, it bugs the fuck out of me how much he bites ghostface killah in his raps

Yeah this, blew money back in the day on a titanium nail dab setup and my tolerance shot through the roof in 3 days. Smoking herb did absolutely nothing, it was like breathing air.

Don't really smoke anymore but I wouldn't bother with that bs ever again. The smart thing to do is to just smoke a small amount occasionally that way you don't waste too much money, don't become retarded and still enjoy it completely.

>covered in tats

ruins it for me. I don't mind tats, hell I don't mind a sleeve. Why the fuck do you need a full body like some kind of fucking Yakuza?