For me it is the ball, the partitions nugget

For me it is the ball, the partitions nugget.

Boots were the only ones worth eating in my childhood. If my ten pack didn't contain at least four boots I would throw them back at my mom in the front seat. The other shapes/flavors tasted like I was eating maggot infested poop.

boots for maximum dipping potential

Boots are for cucks

balls a shit, why would you sell a dippable thing that doesn't fit in the dipping box

Am I the only one who never used dipping sauces as a kid? It was plain or nothin.

boot > bone > bell > ball

lmao u mad boneboy?

i let the cashier know that i want only boots in my 20 piece. why settle for an inferior dipping experience?

Boot > Bone > Bell > Ball

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BOOT MORTY

I still don't use sauce

I would shake a bunch of salt over the nuggets, and then bit off half of one and would rub the remaining part in the salt on the bottom of the container.

Now I have kidney problems.

fuckin bootlickers

Ball clearly is the worst. Yes, it's circular, but that's moot when the dipping sauce container is rectangular.

Next in line for worst is bell. If you hold it by the thin end, you'll end up with s large first bite, but a disappointingly small second second, finishing bite. Will you be compelled to eat another with such a disappointing finish? I'm not so sure. Plus there's also major risk of partial or even full nugget split, whereby a nugget dipped and semi saturated in sauce will detach from the whole host nugget. Ah, you may think, "Just hold it by the larger end!" Well then, go ahead and blunt the tip of your nugget on the dipping sauce box, whence it loses its crisp and crunch.

Now, bone and boot are an interesting pair. They're similar- both more or less square in shape, homogeneous in depth (ball sometimes thickens), etc. I believe it depends largely on your personal philosophical subscription. Do you prefer aesthetics or utilitarianism? Bone is symmetrical and will ensure clean, consistent access to the sauce. 2 bites, each with comparable sauce quantities, will suffice. Though the utilitarian in you might say boot is the way. In short, boot has more surface area, and does the most good moving towards your goal of curing hunger. Its ergonomic shape is comfortable to hold and practical to boot, acting as a sort of shovel for sauce.

In my opinion? Bone is best. I like the experience more than the destination.

any sane man goes for a bell/ball combo

I only really lIke bones and bells. Also last week I realized a 10 piece at my local mcdonalds is marked at 4.99 but then a 20 piece is 5.00????

Jesus christ the analytical autism, how many 2 liters of coke do you drink on a daily basis?

>partitions

You are too wise and good for this site.

???

Whew

>partition

what
pics of lovely kattor do not halp