Writing prompt: your suicide letter

Writing prompt: your suicide letter.

death gives no reason, so why should i
death has no season, so i know ill never die

I write this in good confidence and utmost respect as a part time contractor for the firm of life, yet I see it to be appropriate that I resign with an effective notice as of now. I thank my fellow employees, the manager, and the associates for whom I would not be in this position without and most of all I thank the janitors who have been so generous as to clean up my messes with utmost courtesy and befitting someone of my prominence or lack thereof.

it's your fault

goodbye

Je sais que tu prendras soins de mon âme

Writing prompt: YOUR suicide letter

A tout le monde
A tout mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir

yeah, well, it's immoral to have had a child in the first place so there

I have lived a rich life, full of love and happiness. I wish only now to retain my dignity. [Insert personal messages]. I will miss you all terribly. Maybe someday we will all get to have one more drink together and laugh again. I hope so. Spread my ashes somewhere with a nice view. We're all just children, don't forget. Love always, X.

The mind
He destroyed his body
yes
YES
The mind is out

Watch me become an hero

It would say:
Just read my diary desu

I'm sorry.

>Spread my ashes somewhere
This is Veeky Forums, embrace the catholic way

Dear world
Believe it or not, I knew about fear, I knew the way loneliness stung.
I his behind smiles and crazy hot clothes. I learned to kiss boys with my tongue.
By oh, the pain it held me down, it weighted like a concrete prom queen crown

kek

Should have done this a long time ago but I've always been a late bloomer

>concrete prom queen crown
read this aloud a few times, then sit in your shame awhile.

Please hide my body in the basement of the Alamo with a fur cap and a huge bowie knife.

Also, dont eat that jar of pickles in the refrigerator. I put every single one up my butt.

For sale
Mini condoms
Never worn

Snort my taint faggots, I'm off to the fields of Elysium.

I'm too weak to overcome my psychological issues. I'm giving up.

Bye

no funeral

Do you think I'll have to poo poo and pee pee in heaven?

"don't believe them" written in sharpie on the back of a wadded up receipt

See you space cowboy

I am joining the army.

See you soon.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

so sad it had to come to this
YOU SHOULD HAVE LOVED ME JESSICA

Stop acting like a stupid Pelican.

Breh dem digits

Hi,

I was born a physical abomination because my mum and dad ate like shit, didn't exercise or go outside when they decided too have kids. All of which are proven to be benficial both pre and post natal development.
I would've been, taller, tanner and more athletic, instead I was born, short, small dicked, and physically incapable, with ADHD and dyscalculia.

Thanks mum, thanks dad, and thank you world, not that it matters anymore, but satan really did blind your minds.

Ta.

Hi,

I was born a physical abomination because my mum and dad ate like shit, didn't exercise or go outside when they decided too have kids. All of which are proven to be benficial both pre and post natal development.
I would've been, taller, tanner and more athletic, instead I was born, pale, short, small dicked, and physically incapable, with ADHD and dyscalculia.

Thanks mum, thanks dad, and thank you world, not that it matters anymore, but satan really did blind your minds.

Ta.

Hello, let me start off by saying none of this is your fault. One day, I fel- OH SHIT A SNI-

nigger cattle

lol u tk him 2 da bar|?

i'm kind of bored, t b h

go away terry

Dua Heqet!

I am gone too early, sorry Ma and Da, I'll fight the cause with God

heh

I wouldn't write one because any intellectual engagement with the subject would not end in me killing myself, it's much more likely I'd spontaneously throw myself in front of a train in a mad fit of despair.

don't wanna repeat it

I am returning the gift you sent me.

\m/ bro

I would make a video testament to play during my funeral .. its litte sad, that its the last thought I dream before dreams

even in death i am a disappointment

sorry

the fact that no one recognises this is a fucking travesty and I want all of you newfags to get the flying fuck out

Now I'll finally get to know the truth about God. Oskar gets all my books. My brother gets everything I've written. Vera was the only woman I ever loved. I want her to have the notebook where I've written about us. Cremate me and bury my ashes in my home congregation. Everyone is welcome to the funeral. Sing lots of psalms. Mom, you would have been a good parent if someone would have been there to balance you out - someone who would have raised me to be a man. I don't want you buried next to me. This is my only way to be free of you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to those who find me in this state.

fug

I'm sorry mom and dad, you didn't do anything wrong raising me, I am just a broken person born with the wrong sex that can't ever achieve happiness in this life, for what it's worth this is a release for me, so don't mourn on my behalf.
My sister can have my pc, however I have destroyed the ssd

Alliteration is nice?

My body is a prison. My experiences are restricted . Death is the only escape to separate me from myself.

I was unhappy, so I decided to kill myself. I have left a manifesto known as "My Twisted World".

No funeral.

hae hae hae

i feel that

lol Bill Burr got that joke about how if he had concealed carry he'd have killed him self many times by now. you reminded me of that. i was once the same way.

I did not consent to this.

I don't understand either. Love, user

But the Alamo doesn't have a basement!

this world was never enough.

You wouldn't actually want me to go on living just for your sake, would you?

I'm sorry for your mental illness user. I hope some good psychiatrist will eventually be able to help you

witness me

Me too. I'm actually seeing a psychiatrist soon

wow this is really gay

goodbye cruel world

Srs question how old would a class have to be before the teacher would not get in trouble for making this an assignment?

Waking up to a loud crash rarely means something good is happening. It’s never “CRASH! Mom made pancakes!” or “CRASH! We decided to adopt a Golden Retriever!”

I have information that can lead to Hillary Clinton's arr

No one shall paint me

And but so Veeky Forums/lit/ made me do this, close that site pls

What's the point?

Underrated

I'm realizing whatever I write here doesn't matter. The world dies with me.

I'd probably just quote Phaedo or some shit.

>Do not mourn for me. It is only my body that you will be burying, not

Do I still have any obligations pending to the world? I've failed so much I've lost track.
I suppose it would fall on me to oversee the decline and burial of one of my parents. Maybe I should do that.
My son. What would I be teaching him?
I don't know what choice I have but to live on. But at least I can kill parts of myself. At least I can die in my mental film festival, messily, cleanly, without fail

The silent roar of fury and despair.
The coccoon has blosommed, friends
Behold the carcass in my former lair.
So sing, ye wrenches!
of me praises and shed your tears
Console in laughter and decieve in grief

A great city - aye, a great desert
All the worlds a stage and I was but a fool
with this mask o' mine, oh my
How I could crack a smile
Hollowed inside out, by fragile hands

'Tis flesh a heavy sack
garbage, treasure of the world
But I have wings, no hands! no chains!
No sorrows, keep the change

To be stuck here in this sack of meat
An inner light exiled from transcendent soul
To burst forth in knowledge, wisdom and truth
Subverting a malevolent creator's goal
Oh foul monstrous demiurge, I set myself free
To unify with that greatest of Ones
Killed by mine own hand, 'tis the noblest of ways
End this farce called life, thus I give my response

It's not you, it's me.

im here because i was trying to leave, this should mean but it cant

>I can do nothing but blame myself. The what if's have consumed my conscious dragging it to a bottomless pit. The tunnel vision i was use to is now closing more. I feel the looks judging me while also cutting my self esteem. I wish that I could be loved without loving myself. Doing everything could never amount. Now I lay in bed waiting for this depression to sink me in while wondering is there no help in sight. Is this just my density to be a hollow leech wanting to be swatted. I can't judge others knowing I am no better. My faith in others increasingly decreasing. Consider this a warning, no amount of will can take on uncontrollable self deprecation. My heart wants to find another while my mind can't stand others. A wast of skin and mind is all I ever felt .

If you're reading this, it's too late.

Whoops.

So I'm joining the marines...

kys

i love this meme

I hate myself! Don't grieve for me and move on!

I like Jackson C Frank

The more I think, the more I find myself staring at a vast emptiness.
I've sunk myself into this bottomless pit.
Words have failed me, material things have failed me.
There is only this nothingness.
I'll return to it.

This might seem rather shocking, but it was inevitable so trying to convince me that life was worth the fight is moot. That doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed it; some of you have made this life more than I could have ever asked for, you were the bright spots in my days, my weeks, my years. But with you gone I see no bright spots in my field of darkness. I ask you to not resent me for the decision I have made but to know that you have made a world of difference to someone who seemed that they didn't need it. My only regret is not being able to spend anymore blissful time in your presence.

xAnon

Put all my money and your funeral budget into mental illness research/policy instead. This epidemic has to stop.

Don't blame yourself.

fuck youuuuuuuuuu, hahaaaaaaaaaa
:(