What is your favorite sushi, Veeky Forums? Mine is spicy tuna roll

What is your favorite sushi, Veeky Forums? Mine is spicy tuna roll.

Ootoro nigirizushi is delicious but expensive. Maguro nigirizushi for affordable best

Just gimmie that nigirizushi senpai

Unagi if you got any

California roll

Rainbow roll or the same as this user:

saba

Eel

Dragon roll, rainbow roll, godzilla roll, crystal shrimp roll, unagi

theres only 1 sushi place around here that still makes dishes normally, all the new ones just squirt fucking mayonnaise or sriracha-mayo on the rolls. My grocery store has had little location-made take-away sushi containers in sn open air cooler next to their chink food deli for over a year and it boggles my fucking mind how they still haven't figured out they make it to midnight with unsold throw-away wasteful shit if theres mayo on these otherwise perfectly edible rolls. All the default rolls sell except the ones covered in mayo and this has happened every day for over a year and they still don't get it.

I really like salmon skin and/or eel personally.

Spicy crab roll

Fucking love unagi

What are some rolls without avacado? I absolutely despise avacado and think it ruins any roll I try

Any roll originating in Japan instead of California
Look for Japanese names with "maki" in them

This. Also, most restaurants should have descriptions of exactly what's in the rolls and if they don't, you're perfectly justified in asking.

Eel

that fucking sauce. When I go to a new place though, I always get the spicy tuna first. If the spicy tuna is shit, then so is everything else they'll serve you

>rolls
>cooked eel

where are the real sushi aficionados?

If by "real sushi" you mean "traditional, fermented Narezushi" then you're not going to find many aficionados outside of Japan and perhaps even then they'd be limited to a particular region

this is probably the worst sushi ever
instead of tuna with wasabi already applied, its turned into a blended mash of undesirable cuts of tuna and wasabi and shit, and still charging as if it was a normal cut. theres no fucking texture.

How pleb is it to enjoy hot rolls/basically fried sushi?

Came here to post this.

Sashimi > Sushi
Sushi is just a jewish invention to make you eat more rice so you get stuffed faster and you don't eat too much fish.

Thats why you get all you can eat for $20 and eat $30+ of rolls

turbonigri is my favourite.

>xir eats (((western))) japanese inspired cuisine
Absolutely disgusting.

tuna nigri
slightly fatty

I actually went to sukiyabashi jiro

Fatty Tuna Nigiri.

Hamachi (yellowtail) nigiri

Ever since I found out that eels are overfished to the point of being threatened as a species I've become too self-conscious about ordering anything unagi related

It's so delicious, why do my morals have to be so strong