What's the worst meal you've ever been served at someone's house?

What's the worst meal you've ever been served at someone's house?

I've never been served a bad meal I didn't like but I knew a jewish family who would boil up ramen packets without the flavoring and then drain and serve the noodles which, again although not bad, was weird.

A tough ribeye steak. Basically anything at someone's barbeque.

A friend served my a grilled cheese made with fucking white wonderbread and craft singles.

I almost threw that shit up.

Has to be Korean BBQ steak. Close second is a half-cooked """Kobe""" burger.
>filet mignon
>soak in KBBQ sauce for 24 hours
>grill to medium rare
>attempt to plate it without it disintegrating
>tastes bland

>dissing curly fries

lame

yeah hockey puck beef patties are also pretty disapointing

It's not the curly fries, it's the fact that she plated some Jack In The Box fries with Jack in The Box BBQ sauce and some dry chicken. Then thought it was worth posting.

My mom sometimes cooks weird stuff. Not long ago she made a "zucchini side dish", that was basically zucchini bits boiled in water with way too little salt. She didn't even drain that stuff properly, so it was all watery, bland and bitter.
She also once made mushroom toast with canned mushrooms and they were so fucking slimy i couldn't eat it despite loving mushrooms.
And she loves to burn things. Seriously, i told her so many times and she still just amps up the heat to maximum, no matter what she's cooking. So chicken breast will be burnt outside and raw inside. Just why?

Looks yummy!

Pork teriyaki made by my friend's dad. Stringy and dry. There was also hair in it.

Her dad was bald, and the hair did not match me, my friend nor her mother. I pray they weren't pubes.

>my friend
>her dad
Cuck detected.

We're both female.

I didn't know female cucks existed until now.
Did you fuck her dad at least?

I'm the kind of guest that will take whatever I'm served with a smile on my face and thank my host, because I know I'm not entitled to food when visiting someone and it's ignorant as fuck to refuse food. That said, I have been served some pretty sad shit.

One that stands out most is leftover McDonald's burgers. He had ordered a a pretty big meal a couple of nights prior and just forgot about the stuff he didn't eat. It had been sitting in the fridge for long enough for the buns to harden up and the whole thing was just dry and unappealing. Obviously I still ate it and we had a pretty good night, but God damn.
It's not like my visit was a surprise either, as he sent me the invite the night before.

It's called cuckqueaning and I've got no part in it.

And no. He was gross.

Reheated McDonald's is goat.

Stayed in London for a week with friends of the family when I was like 14. They were so fucking cheap that they stretched the milk with fucking water. All the bread was old and stale. We had the same fucking stew for 5 days in a row, stretched further and further with whatever leftovers or about-to-perish food they could scrape together. And I was too young and afraid to complain or just go out and buy something to eat for myself. It was hell.

I bet you do huge, sexy smelly shits.

Spaghetti with tomato sauce, multiple times at a childhood friends house. The spaghetti were cooked to the point of disintegration and the "sauce" was made from flour, water and tomato paste. His dad always got mad when I opted for just the plain spaghetti, no sauce. He also added oil, sunflower oil, to the pasta water so the unholy trifecta was complete.

Maybe if it's the day after, but once shit starts to get hard just toss it.

"Barbecue" ribs coated in a sauce made of ketchup and brown sugar and ONLY ketchup and brown sugar. No vinegar. No spices. Not even salt or pepper. Just slap some Heinz and brown sugar in a bowl and douse some perfectly fine ribs in it. The Brown sugar hadn't even been dissolved before baking.

Went to an Australian "BBQ" while on vacation.
30+ people and it was just fucking sausages in bread and salad.
Pathetic.

Depending on the ketchup to sugar ratio, that could be fairly interesting once the sugar began to burn. I always like a bit of char on my meats, provided they're not overcooked as a result.

>They were so fucking cheap that they stretched the milk with fucking water.

What the fuck, were you visiting in the 1920's?!

No, he was visiting London: Land of the Tasteless.

no

I know I look like an ass sometimes but more often then not I will have "already eaten" before going to a friend's house.
Besides myself, only one out of four friends knows how to cook anything besides kraft macaroni.
One guy makes the macaroni, throws away the cheese sauce, and adds in cheap bits of hotdog and the shitty alfredo sauce you can buy in jars.
For cookouts, it's the cheapest meat and bun possible, with no condiments.

>fried ???
>wooden stick
>non-descript sauce
>floppy chips
Oh...

Thank you for proving his point?

Sosig and chips with curry sauce mate
Wooden stick is fork for outside eating

Honestly why are angl*s so fucked up?

You're a little bitch. That sauce sounds Blake and boring but opting out of it was just rude.

Sausage supper with curry sauce and a can of coke? Bland? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on

It's not bland, it's deliciois

Fuck....which time?
>deer blood sausage, white bread, and pickles
>burnt blacked green mac and cheese (on St. Patrick's day)
>super greasy spaghetti with jarred garlic
>chocolate cupcakes that tasted like burnt plastic
>a tortilla filled with melted Velveeta served with a cup of instant Folgers coffee

>Just why?
She wants her loser son to move out most likely. Same reason prison food is so bad, they want you to not come back.

>>a tortilla filled with melted Velveeta
I'd eat this.

>went to friend's house as a little kid.
>they're having spagbol.
>oh good, everyone likes spaghetti.
>smells good.
>the pasta was served plain.
>well, mine was anyway.
>it has the smallest amount of sauce on it, and it looked like it had dried out.
>no idea to this day, how they managed to dry the sauce out on my pasta. >everyone else's looked normal.
>turns out they didn't like me because I'm asian.
>feelsbadman.jpeg

Listen you little bitch there is nothing wrong with using kraft singles you're not good enough to use kraft singles anyways you deserve to eat dog shit
Kraft Singles>literally anything else

That sucks, dude. Whenever my kid's friends come over, I treat them like family. I would never alienate kids like that, that shit ain't right. One of my son's friends likes me so much he calls me mom now.
>they walk in the door
>"hey mom!" From both son and friends
>they raid the fridge
>talk to them while they play vidya
>all hug me when they leave
I've always said they're welcome anytime. You don't pick on children. Period.

Go back in your trailer.

Probably a friend that served us dry crackers after a night of drinking. It's a basic fucking rule that you serve some decent breakfast if people crash at your house. Obviously I declined and bought something decent at the trains station

You sound lovely.
When they're teenagers they'll probably raid your used panties/bras. It's what I did to my best friends mom.

Never change Veeky Forums

Uh...ew. I hope they don't do that! But I'm well aware of how boys are, so maybe I'll just keep my bedroom door locked, lol.

th-thanks..

Good idea.
Also, don't ask them to feed your pets if you're on vacation. I did unspeakable things while wearing her nurses uniform.

Lol, have you ever confessed to any of that? Just wondering, because I'd love to hear the reaction to that.

maybe they were poor u dummy

No but they caught me in her bed when they were supposed to be visiting relatives and came home early due to my friend's sister being ill.
I was banned from their house for several months.
It wouldn't have been too bad but I was wearing a lovely satin teddy she had as well as thigh high stockings with a garter belt.