In a few hours I have to drink 4 5 Oz bottles of Tabasco sauce in 15 minutes (for a bet)...

In a few hours I have to drink 4 5 Oz bottles of Tabasco sauce in 15 minutes (for a bet). Aside from the burn in my mouth and throat, should I except any side effects? I'm not really into spicy stuff so I don't know my tolerance level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKxJKXA1LxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats the prize?

300$

Go for it then, pour it all into one glass and throw it down. LA Beast managed to down almost a gallon of the stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKxJKXA1LxM

is there any rules. can you make a small beer bong and just take it quick?
pour it all in a cup and drink it through a straw so your not fucking up your lips and as little as your mouth as possible, if the beer bong is not an option

I have to drink it either from the bottles (looks impossible to me) or have them all poured in a big glass. I don't think they'll mind a straw though. I also forgot to mention I'm not allowed to spit or puke any of it.

>not into spicy stuff
>will drink tabasco

Don't

It will burn when you shit I suppose.

Take it all in a big glass, try to not let it hit your lips and mouth too much on the way down, take an antacid pill like Zantac extra strength before you go, and try not to barf it up. Other than that, you're going to have terrible heartburn and fiery diarrhea.

Afterwards, you're going to want to drink milk and put raw white sugar on your tongue. Also, you're going to have the shits and they will burn. Also, abdominal pain. Tabasco sauce is actually really tasty compared to other hot sauces, which focus on heat and not flavor. So it'll go down fairly easy.
Basically, you'll be cleaning out your system, as what happens when you eat peppers. So, in about 3 days you will feel great.

Make sure you have no open sores on, in, or around your mouth. You'll feel the wrath of God if this stuff gets into a sore.

>In a few hours
youtube it and keep us updated

I mean LA Beast earned his nick, the man cast away his humanity a long time ago.

Drink a cup of milk or half-n-half/heavy cream before beginning. The coating of dairy fat across your esophagus and tongue/mouth will give you some head-start protection.

I don't think it's the spiciness you have to worry about with this. It's only mildy spicy but it's got a lot of vinegar in it.

Bring a bottle of hot sauce to add a little flavor.

This

The vinegar is going to make you vomit.

>drinking milk for Tabasco
>Tabasco focuses on flavor
>tbsco
>flavor

Tabasco has a decent simple flavor from the fermented and aged peppers. It's not as in your face as something with garlic, sugar, etc. but it definitely has a unique flavor that's pretty good.

this is really the only answer. when i was 15, i also drank a whole thing of Tabasco and the minute i finished, my stomach was not happy at all and i wound up puking hard. stop doing stupid shit just to fit in OP. its not worth your dignity. It's fucking stupid,

>for a bet
so are you gonna be out 300 if you fail too, or is it just a we'll give you...if you... thing

tabasco tastes almost exclusively of poor quality vinegar.
also op expect heartburn like a mofo

Take a shitload of antacids before and after, and expect to either have massive bloating from all the CO2 production or just straight up vomiting.

OP ded?

20 oz of tobasco defiantly won't cause any long term health complications, but it'll probaly burn coming out later. Just chug quick and don't focus on the taste or anything else, and enjoy the 300 you earn. It'll be over before you know it. It's basically half vinegar and half red peppers, so not too much willpower will be needed but just stay focused.

dude you couldn't even get all the tobasco out of those little bottles in 15 minutes, drinking it all completely aside

>just to fit in
$300 tho

Just take some Pepto bizmol before hand and drink milk and eat yoghurt afterwards. Try to find a distraction afterwards to get your mind off the heat. It won't be too hard if you just chug it. Trust me.

God speed.

Arent you a snotty little piece of shit

you can pop the plastic out

Drink some wax to coat your insides and you'll be good

This. Not to mention even if you were too stupid to remove the little plastic insert you could always fill another container, like a cup, with the tabasco before you started drinking it.

...Like Homer Simpson?

jesus christ this dude is nuts

Lmao :^)

How did it go

OP here, just came back home. The deed was done. It wasn't even as bad as I expected, just had hiccups for half an hour afterwards. More might have happened, but the other guys were so impressed and I was so happy that we went and got shitface drunk.
I'm not sure if the sauce, drinks or both are the cause for my current headache and watery shit, but all in all I got some cash and no severe damage.

Will come back with context on the bet if anyone even cares, but I gotta get this volcano off the toilet first.

lol shit pics pls