Every. Sunday. Every fucking Sunday, my dad makes English muffins and corn beef hash...

Every. Sunday. Every fucking Sunday, my dad makes English muffins and corn beef hash. I fucking hate Corn Beef Hash and English Muffins, he's been making it consistently on Sundays since I was old enough to stop eating baby food. He knows I fucking hate it, he knows it's my least favorite meal, but he continues to make them every Sunday, someone please help me devise a plan to get him to stop this madness.

Move out, you freeloader.

Move out

Texas hash>corn beef hash

That sounds pretty good. If you don't like it, go buy your own got damn food, kid.

Wake up before him and cook something else. Or move out you ungrateful piece of shit.

Can't move out, only 18 and have almost no money. I can't eat something else cause he acts all annoyed and guilt trips me when I don't eat whatever he makes for breakfast and dinner.

I wish my dad would make English muffins and corn beef hash :(

I moved out at 18 while working at a gas station. Get roommates.

Your Dad must be disappointed that he raised such a whiny little passive aggressive twat.

Tell him that you feel like you should begin making steps to live like an adult, and that making your own food is one of those steps. If he tries to stop you then he doesn't have your best interest in mind to begin with and you might as well murder him for all the good that it'll do.

I moved out at 16 in the US you ungrateful child.

So stop falling for his guilt tripping and manipulations, you're a grown man.

What a whiny little bitch you are.

Tell him you're going to live on the streets as a fag prostitute so you can afford your own sunday breakfast if he doesn't sling something other than hash on sunday morning.

Make your own breakfast you half irish prick.

offer to make breakfast for everyone

he's waiting for you to challenge him and beat his ass in a breakfast cook-off. all dads await the day that their son finally steps up and takes the breakfast alpha of the household title. he'll be proud of you when you tell him his hash sucks dick and you're about to show him what a real breakfast looks like.

also make sure to fuck your mom in front of him afterwards.

Tell him you don't want any and make something for yourself you fucking mong.

Sounds like a personal problem

maybe throw away the ingredients he will use to make it the night before!

>I can't move out, and I have no money!
>Oh and I'm also totally 18 seekay

jeez, look at the poor baby who has a father who cooks for him.

EVERY SUNDAY, HE WIPES MY ASS, BUT HE DOESN'T EVEN USE WET WIPES, HE USES REGULAR TOILET PAPER. HE KNOWS I ONLY LIKE WHEN HE USES HIS TONGUE, BUT HE CONTINUES TO USE TP. WHAT EVER CAN I DO WAHHHHHHHHH

Get a job and get the fuck out, you useless cunt

this sums up my reaction as well, quit being a faggot OP

>waaaahhhhh I'm 12 and can't cook for myself

when you're old enough to live on your own maybe you'll learn to cook something else you underage b&

Cook breakfast for him instead you little bitch

The future is fucked

Your dad wants you to move out because he is embarrassed that you are a massive faggot. Post your pic so we can laugh

The Germans that destroyed the Roman Empire
ate porridge for every meal (sometimes with
vegetables or sometimes with honey). Just
70 or 100 years ago your grandparents ate shit
food all the time. Be thankful you can take a
break and have a bag of hotdog flavored
potato chips

Recipe?

My dad called the cops on me and sent me to county jail for threatening to beat his ass for being a deadbeat father. Your life really suck, bro, at least my dad doesn't make me delicious farmer fare for breakfast. Then again, this is fucking bait. And all our sad pathologies are laid bare.

my dad liked cornbread, sourcrout n weenies. n vegetables. i don't like any of these.

>muh dad
God damn spoiled brat.
Why don't you just eat your god damn food, instead of ruining this board with your existence, shit kid. Go back to /b/, or whatever pre-teen board you came from.

And americans shit on british food. You fuckers realise that every sunday is like a little thanksgiving for us, a full roast with all the trimmings.

Get a job, cunt.

>The Germans that destroyed the Roman Empire
you do know that not being conquered != to actively destroy an empire?

There's gonna be a day coming, hopefully much later than sooner, where you will give ANYTHING to have your father making you Sunday breakfast.
Be happy you have a parent who clearly loves you, user. Stop being a spoiled whiny bitch. It's unbecoming.

>Dads cooking was always too spicy, won over mom and the sisters with honey in the sausage instead of those home peppers
They never saw it coming. Neither the sweet sausage or my sweet sausage hehe

appreciate your dad you fucking ungrateful shit. You'll miss your dad cooking you breakfast when hes dead

Jesus Christ, you're 18 and you still don't have a job? Fuck you, you mecha-faggot. Be grateful you still have your dad to cook breakfast for you. Get a goddamn job and learn to cook your own goddamn breakfast.

I guarantee you'll be back here in a year saying, "halp me Veeky Forums! I'm a poor college student, how do I cook in my goddamn dorm room?!?" before you go right back to eating off your cafeteria meal plan.

These guys are right OP.
I was raised by a vegetarian grandmother and largely choose to eat what she did. I didn't like meat. My grandfather use to make ham and eggs on Saturday mornings and always offered me some. He was always so proud of himself when he cooked. I got grossed out and declined.

He died when I was 10. It's been 12 years and I would kill a man just to have him offer one more time. And this time, I'd eat it happily.