"gross, i don't like pickles"

>"gross, i don't like pickles"
>"i HATE onion"
>"ew raw tomato"

all legitimate except for onions

I'M PICKLE RICK

to be fair most tomatos are terrible, you really have to go to a farmers market or grow them yourself if you want actual flavor

>"mushrooms have an eww texture, i dislike them"
>"uhhhhh garlic"

Yeah store bought tomatos are just red watery slimeballs

>people with cats
>people with cats who let them in the kitchen
>people with cats who let them in the kitchen to crawl around on food prep surfaces with their disgusting, litterbox, toxoplasmosis feet

Tomatoes taste like shit tbqh

Fuck people who let them on the countertops or tables, I have 2 cats but I let them and feed them in the kitchen

Pickle Rickers in the houuuuuuuuse tonight!!

>>"gross, i don't like pickles"
>>"i HATE onion"
>>"ew raw tomato"
but I'm not a picky eater

>tfw people claim they hate onion but love ranch which is mostly flavored with onion powder

>onion powder
but it's the texture that makes me gag

so then, it's just raw onion you have a problem with?

>mfw ate a burger with all three of these vegetables 2 hours ago

>2017
>eating fungus

>bro how can you hate tomatoes if you like ketchup

I'm just playing along. the only food I will never try is sauerkraut, the smell is to much for me

The only thing I hate about onions is having to chop them up. Also the layer of thin film that comes off when you cook them.

i enjoy pickles and onion but i just cant do raw tomato

Why not just clean the countertop if they've been up there?

>gross it's green!
>yes hello I will have the deluxe pizza hold the green peppers and mushrooms!
>I feel like nachos but I don't want onion on them!
>Hi I would like to order the fish and chips but I want extra fries instead of coleslaw
>uhhhh whiskey? Nah I'll have the Mikes hard lemonade

•dehydrated tomatoes > tomato as sauces > other forms > raw tomatoes
•cold fresh young cucumbers > pickles [can't eat pickled foods except capers]
•red onion > yellow onion > white onion (caramelized > dehydrated > fresh [fresh as topping is grand])
•garlic tops > spring onion/green onion tops > scallion tops > shallot tops
•strong & sharp 3+ year old aged cheese > sharp cheddar cheese > processed cheese product
•seeds in sauce > seedless sauce
•seeds in jelly/jam > seedless jelly/jam

Seconding for growing your own. I'm dehydrating some homegrown yellow pear tomatoes, red Italian pear tomatoes, purple tomatillos, and nasturtium right now:

>I’m allergic to vegetables

I thought I was, but it turned out to be pesticides instead. Now I grow most of the veggies I eat and I don't have trouble with eating them. I still can't eat store bought stuff like raw carrots, raw broccoli, or have my mouth touch apple/orange peelings.

>just have confidence in the pan

Who ever says that and what type of pan was it?

That’s good.
Must suck to have a weakness though. Maybe you never grew a tolerance for poison.

Marco Pierre White, cast iron

>Does this leached chemical or ingredient improve or maintain my health?

Good question to live by.

You wouldn't know when they have been up there so you'd be cleaning the tabletop before each prep and after

I never said pesticides are good ffs. I buy organic because I can’t grow for shit.
I said “Good job”
Fucking sensitive.

You don't do that anyway?

Sorry, it was “Thats good”

Okay, so he doesn't really understand how his mental process works while he is cooking and is projecting on the pan.

If loose pets exist in the house, always assume there are star prints all over the table tops/counter tops. Always assume your food will be stolen if you look away from it. Always assume there is pet dander and floating hair everywhere.

What? I was just telling you how I look at things now, from the experiences like those in I'm not sure how you interrupt that as defensive or offensive at all.

>it's a weakness to have your body reject poison

Quite the opposite there mr. monsanto. At least his body is advanced enough to warn him not to consume chemicals designed to kill animals. .

>Always assume there is pet dander and floating hair everywhere.

>friend has cats in her house
>friend brings over food and stuff
>it always ALWAYS has cat hair somewhere on or in it

Really, I was just joking and you both need to lighten up.

Interesting perspective. Like a, "this causes cancer/autism, better bloat up and itch every time it is eaten as warning," type of thing.

Still pretty neutral over here. Sorry, for whatever happened, I guess.

Raw onion is vomit inducing. Not the taste, but the way it sits on my stomach. Instant nausea.

>mom makes BLTs for dinner
>'hey mom these are pretty good are you gonna have one?'
>'no i hate tomatoes'

This is just an example. She's a super picky eater but has no problem making things she doesn't like.

>none of these fuckos even have a line out

Fucking plebs.

yeah some people can't take raw lily family plants very well. I like raw red onion slices on crackers with a strong cheese. However, if I eat a bunch of raw onion or garlic it will kill my stomach. Like pain, not nausea.

Honestly, fuck cats. They’re disgusting. If you’re gonna let them in you’re house, you might as well let them on your counter. Their shit is on there anyway

Yeah, you should always buy them as locally as possible. Canned tomatoes when you can't buy them locally

I bought some german pickles on impulse and now I don't know what to do with them.

The problem with pickles on stuff is not pickles but that it's other people's inferior pickles. That and pickle rick.

i just can't stand raw onion. it needs to be cooked or soaked in some vinegar

Pickles, tomatoes, and onions all give me serious bloating.

Tomatoes actually are kinda gross raw, except on burgers obviously. Now mushrooms are what I can't understand, only thing those are good for is pizza.

Ehh honestly I like them both, but most ketchup sugar and other shit in it that it barely tastes like tomatoes

do they taste good?

>Also the layer of thin film that comes off when you cook them.

You can just remove that prior to chopping them.

I can enjoy pickle if it's on it's own, added anywhere it always manages to overwhelm every other flavor and it's disgusting
Onions are alright raw, they have nice flavor. NO prepared onion anywhere near me though, no thanks, makes me vomit horribly.
Tomatoes are God-tier
Mushrooms can go fuck themselves

Please toxin-lette, over time your body will be able to withstand any poison thrown at you with enough training. I'm up to 3 tablespoons of potassium cyanide a day. I scramble it into my eggs to give them a nutty flavor.

They aren't bad but I should stop buying shit on impulse.

fuck tomatos, otherwise i agree

Had a flatmate like this.

I'd be making dinner for me and my girlfriend, and he'd come out spewing his commentary.

"Notice how there are only two plates out, and nobody offered you either of them?"