FInal Solution to the Public school's lunch question?

What is the final solution public school's lunch question Veeky Forums?

What is the question

Pack your kid a lunch instead of expecting taxes to feed them.

spend more money

Damn, that's a good looking sloppy joe.

Segregation

When I lived in the suburbs, the school district hired old ladies to work in the kitchen and they cooked hot, fresh meals every day.
The food was always good - it was like eating at grandma's house.

Then I moved to the inner-city. The school district hired Haitian immigrants who put frozen pizzas in a microwave and served it with microwaved french fries.

>public schools
jesus fucking christ marie even impoverished street shitters know this is a scam

Bull fucking shit i lived in some of the richest suburbs in my state and the public school lunches were still prison food. Fuck off commie.

Not gonna lie, I'll eat that sloppy joe

Seriously.
My aunt worked as a lunch lady when I was in middle school.

But I lived in the rural south, so we had an abundance of retired old ladies who had spent their whole lives cooking.

>final solution
Gas the juice

Because Carbonated juice is the shit

your solution is million of dollars of fresh fruit and vegetables ending up in the trash because the kitchen staff doesnt know how to cook them and kids dont want to eat them anyways?

More money through higher property taxes, so a literal non-starter

Don't be a spic or a nigger and pack your kid's lunch, or get them to pack their own.

this, no matter how fucking poor you are you can make a god damn PBJ and throw an apple in a bag for your kid. Drink from the water fountain

The government shouldn't be in charge of education.

So why should I have to pay taxes then?

the solution is to make your child a healthy, delicious lunch to bring to school with them. Once they are old enough, have them make their own lunch the night before. I don't trust the US governments notions of what is healthy for my child's lunch.

Why not?

Because Drumpf is evil.

The food is frozen, name brand, and the lunch ladies can't cook.

My great grandma used to run the food lunch program for a school district in a small Texas town. It wasn't easy, but the kids at food made out of ingredients processed and cooked by actual cooks. I'm sure it was more labor intensive, I'm sure it was less efficient, I'm sure they had to purchase actual fresh ingredients that would spoil, I'm sure they had to use logic and ingenuity to limit food waste, but we are talking about FEEDING CHILDREN here.

This is a good portion of the meals an American person will eat between ages 5 and 18. It's not a fucking joke. As if our diets weren't already fucked, now you're guaranteed to eat frozen burritos and chicken nuggets 5/21 meals per week, 9 months out of the year, for 13 years.

>This is a good portion of the meals an American person will eat between ages 5 and 18. It's not a fucking joke. As if our diets weren't already fucked, now you're guaranteed to eat frozen burritos and chicken nuggets 5/21 meals per week, 9 months out of the year, for 13 years
This is probably why kids are experiencing puberty earlier.

Explain the behavior of millennials if you think public education is a good idea

They'll be serving a year-round tribute to the lunch ladies: Cocktail weiners served in 80-year old buns.

hurrrr evrhng is twumps fault loook im libral ratarddded

I don't think public education is a good idea.

> you're guaranteed to eat frozen burritos and chicken nuggets 5/21 meals per week, 9 months out of the year, for 13 years.
Can they not bring food from home anymore?

Fuck you nigger, I already pay $5k a year in property taxes. I don't need to pay for any more nigger lunches.

Government needs to realize that fats and tasty. Start having more foods with saturated fats. Just cut the carbs and sugars and you'll be golden.

I said it was a non-starter you limp-dick retard.

The government needs to get the fuck out of education. It's your responsibility to make sure your kids and fed and educated. Passing your responsibility off to the government just produces malnourished idiots and an undue tax burden on people that actually take care of their families.

Non-starter translated to "no-thinker" for me. Soz

Well yes, but that's not going to happen.

Aight no worries

For one thing, your tax dollars are buying the frozen chicken nuggets from Tyson, whether your kid eats them or not. It shouldn't be 'like it or lump it' with any forcibly collectivized effort.

Another issue is the totalitarian school districts can and will place restrictions on what students bring for lunch based on the allergy restrictions of other students, even if it's just one.

Essentially, this system has created a situation in which you ask me, "What, you can't spend more money buying lunches for your kid, consisting only of ingredients the Supreme Council has deemed appropriate, because your forcibly extracted tax dollars purchase fried dog shit from multinational (tax-subsidized) corporations that your fancy fuckin' kid is too good to eat? QUIT WHINING!"

>drink
>from
>the
>water
>fountain
Jesus fucking christ never touch those. is a Jewish conspirator and wants you to get sick so the water fluoridation can have a more significant effect against your weakened immune system.

BRING WATER FROM HOME.

Some districts ban it because muh little johnny is allergic to peanuts, no PB+J. The peanut allergy meme has gone much too far. Entirely propagated by limp-wristed nu-parents who cave to the unrealistic dietary demands of their kids friend's parents, making sure little timmy doesn't have anything peanut related ever, because god forbid he breathes on little tayvarius and sends him into fucking anaphylactic shock. Then Timmy gets the peanut allergy because he was never exposed to them and the cycle continues. Oh but don't worry, you can buy this non-gmo gluten-free vegetarian soy-butter for only 9.99 :^).

your suburbs were a piece of commute-living-cubical-bee-storage house shit holes then

I'd eat the fuck out of that shit
I am guessing its niggers who are complaining that their sprogs arent getting lobster and steak

it would be hilarious to have a lunch time at school where every kid is expected to bring their own lunch

i would've loved to have seen all the poor people sit there with nothing

That's unironically the way it should be. Education is for the determined, it should be for elevating the best and brightest in society. Not providing daycare for the lowest common denominator.

We did have that at my Elementary. I remember one year where like, literally, we had no cafeteria. No idea why, not sure what I ate other than pizza on fridays (we got to order pizza on fridays and every kid that wanted a slice would throw in).

I've never seen a black person with a peanut allergy. This is a /pol/ thread.

Why is Veeky Forums so shitty on Sundays?

Why do you think? The literal children who make up /pol/ have the weekend off from school.

Put the food in a camp to concentrate their flavors and nutritional value and eliminate those foods that are neither Nutritious or good tasting? We can call them concentration camps.

if jonnys allergic the cafeteria will literally have a specially made foodbox just for him you dum retard

Why does the US government pay for school lunches?

To exert political control over the population. Literally the only reason.

It's not a matter of alternative offerings for Johnny. The issue is that children can't bring the offending ingredients from home because God forbid Johnny get ahold of it, or even breathe a molecule due to his allergy. Everyone in the world must protect Johnny from his own mind and body.

No, muh johnny is SO allergic to peanuts if someone is even eating it in the same room he dies. Good.

The fuck are you talking about? Black people?

Ask the parents to stop being useless niggers and feed their fucking offspring

>He doesn't recognize Beets immediately

I bet you were the kid that bitched about school lunch and how it was "bad" because you had just watched Recess that morning and thought it would make you fit in, but it turned out to be fucking cheesy bread day.

Leaf here

>tfw bringing own lunch in Catholic elementary school was expected
>no caf

Never ate at the caf in highschool (public) either. Nor did most people.

Realistically? More tax funding and stricter regulations.

fuck off bernie

>he's autistic

My high school implemented a really delicious meal plan during my freshman year. Imagine a buffet and real plates and bowls, a place to build your own sandwich or wraps out of a good few ingredients that surpassed Subway as far as variety goes, and fresh as fuck fruit.

t.babby palate

All publicly funded schools require a minimum of an 85% grade to be kept each quarter. Rigorous standardized testing and strict teaching qualifications for public schools.
Kid too dumb or starts slacking off? Pay for private schooling, home school the brat, put them in a tech/vocational school, or ship them off to a military academy.

Don't feed them lunch. They can eat breakfast at home go to school for eight hours and eat dinner at home. Maybe give them a mandatory snack during the traditional lunchtime. Like a green apple and string cheese. That's it! If you don't like it then I hope you enjoy your dinner.

/thread

If you're on welfare you cannot enroll your children in public school.

>tayvarius

Public school is already welfare my dude.

That's due to the normalization of birth control pills; hormones enter the water supply through urine

That's my point. If you're already stealing money from taxpayers, your children shouldn't be allowed to steal even more.
This is only a first step, though. Eventually all welfare and social security need to be eliminated. Those to irresponsible to care for themselves will starve and die. Any homeless person that wants to work can get a job shoveling the bodies into the incinerators.

If the student speaks in ebonics, immediately take him out of school and put him in a factory stamping metal. If he makes trouble in the factory, put a bolt into the back of his head and turn him into dog food.

Soylent

Skip the factory step all together.

>taxes to feed them
kek, they make the kids pay $2.10 per lunch in the Midwest
Free, or reduced price to $1.10 for the poor people

Skip steps one and two all together and just round up and kill the niggers and you've solved like 80% of America's problems right there.
Too bad nobody has the guts to say it in public.

There never was lunch provided by the school when I was young. People are so fucking lazy they can't afford a few minutes a day to make even a simple meal for themselves or their loved ones and want to pay taxes so daddy government should feed them.
And all the school food looks like prison food. Fucking disgusting.

Last year of high school in 2010, in a Philadelphia suburb, lunch cost $3.50. Reduced I think was down to $2.

Just give them corn, we got shitloads of corn from the flyover states. Problem solved

>school had "italian dunkers" on the menu
>french bread slice with butter, garlic, and cheese
>really tasty and had marinara sauce to dip

>some time later italian dunkers comes up on the calendar again
>get the shit in your pic

They're still okay but god damn I was mad.

octagon pizza > rectangle pizza

Make decentralize school lunch supply chains and allow schools to serve what they want from their local market. I guarantee flyover schools would have some fantastic lunches if they could negotiate with local farmers markets.

This is also true.

Don't have children unless you can afford to send them to private school.

I know a mixed-looking black woman with a peanut allergy

Why the fuck such a large portion holy shit

Are they assuming your kid doesn't eat breakfast at home?

Bringing your own food is the norm through all education where I'm from. It's a bit weird to consider that Americans don't want universal health care, but apparently they have universal school lunches. Meanwhile, I have universal health care, but not school lunches.

Schools in my town don't have any lunch area and every eats in the halls or in elementary/middle school in their class room. Kids who could afford a meal walked to the store.

The le Jews don't want parents preparing food for their kids, it's another way to destroy the nuclear family and create drones reliant on the state

Here's an actual answer
>audit the fuck out of individual public schools
that fucking simple

There is no way that these places can't provide a decent meal for free, let alone $2.50 or whatever it is now. People who run schools are some of the dumbest people on the fucking planet. You can't have bitter old cat ladies making financial decisions and expect good results. They spend all this extra "health initiative" money they're given on fruits and veggies that get tossed in the garbage because kids don't eat that shit at school. Meanwhile what they actually serve is the most disgusting versions of inherently unhealthy foods like cheeseburgers and frito pies. All the money that schools get is either wasted or spent on all the huge bureaucratic structure that surrounds schools.

Most school districts have more people in the administration and district than children attending an actual school. The teachers union is one of the most powerful organizations that exists in this country and all they do is make sure the administrations are protected and get paid. People need to wake the fuck up and take an interest in who's raising their kids during the week.

If only we could get public schools to run even 50% as efficient as private schools. It's fucking insane how wasteful people are when it comes to tax payer money. And of course the solution that's always proposed is more taxes.

Imagine having your head so far up your own goddamn ass that you think children should go hungry if their families are low income. This edgelord pseudo conservative JEWZ DID EVERYTHING bullshit is rotting your brains.

>The teachers union is one of the most powerful organizations that exists in this country and all they do is make sure the administrations are protected and get paid.

Oh how I fucking wish it was that simple. I was a teacher for years, in that time the union had to fight administration at every turn because they would do shit like freeze pay for teachers even when promising on contract with the union that they wouldn't. The REAL problem is that administration is filled with former teachers who taught maybe 2-3 years, couldn't handle it, then got the fuck out and went into administration. Because that's totally the people you want making decisions on how to run the classroom, the ones who couldn't handle it. And they LOVE to spend the education budget on their own individual pet projects, and they all have one.

Hell our district is under federal investigation right now because administration squandered money, then went and said to the state "we don't have enough". And when the union told the state that the money wasn't allocated where it was supposed to, the state BoE turned around and said, "hold on, we gave the district plenty of money, where did it go?" and the administration are practically doing the cartoonish *nervous whistling*, so now they're under audit.

People who can't afford to take care of children shouldn't have them in the first place

Abolish public schools, anyone who says anything else is a brain dead statist.

Found the union shill.
GTFO commie.

The Feds will give your district an award for bold leadership.

I believe you about the union protecting your pay, but that's literally their purpose and the only legitimate one.

To the second paragraph, that's exactly what i'm talking about. Nobody takes responsibility, nothing is investigated, and nobody is fired. Even if something does get off the ground it's shot down because "children are our future" and "teachers are all heroes" so they dindu nuffin every time.

Of course I'm pro-union. Before I was a teacher I was in construction, do you know how bad it would be if we didn't have the AFLCIO? You think illegals undercutting pay is bad now? It would be a fucking nightmare if people weren't banding together to protect their wages.

Spotted the 20yr olds who just voted for the first time and own MAGA hats.

Nice non-argument you have there, berniebro

Get rid of everything free (tax paid) and stop taxing people so one parent can stay home and raise their kids right.

For starters stop giving them low fat milk. Low fat milk has added sugar which makes kids fat.

t. I don't know how taxes nor the real world works.