>tfw because entropy is increasing there's fewer and fewer numbers every day that exist

Bonus exercise: approximately how many numbers die every day?

Approx 4 numbers die every day

What happens when the number of numbers that die on a certain day dies on that day?

When that happens, the event also kills the number of days since the beginning of the universe up to the day that that day occurs, erasing the entire day and resolving the paradox. This has happened 387 times so far.

>because entropy is increasing there's fewer and fewer numbers every day
how

Sorry bro, 387 died last week

What the fuck lol

it gets worse, because of dark energy numbers are disappearing too

>eventually we won't even be able to add to 2
feelsbadman

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

>without 5 I could not even count to 6

Because there's already finite numbers available in the universe, and increasing entropy means less information and thus you will be able to consider less and less numbers

this thread is DANGEROUSLY close to the infinities thread we have every fucking day

so this is why I can't get dubs on /v/ anymore

sad...

what do you mean?

Numbers themselves are abstractions. Whether there is a finite number of objects to represent numbers doesn't matter, because numbers themselves are mathematical constructions

>Image file trips
Nice

it's exactly the opposite, moron, increasing entropy means MORE information

close?

But have you guys considered “dark” infinity (as opposed to the more common “light” infinity)?

No I have not. Please elaborate.

It's just like regular infinity but more predisposed to crime and above average length and girth.

>>/pol/

Numbers aren't real
They can't die

>Not 387!